学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

英语对话范文

韦彦分享

  对话教学是小学英语教学中必不可少的内容,对话贯穿于教材的始终。小编精心收集了英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

  英语对话范文1

  Todd: Hello, Matt!

  你好,马特!

  Matt: Hello, Todd!

  你好,托德!

  Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do you have a pet?

  马特,我将会问你几个关于宠物的问题。(好的!)第一个问题,你养宠物吗?

  Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs for helping blind people.

  是的,事实上,在我妈妈的房子里,我们养了三只宠物,两只狗和一直猫。我家培养的是能帮助盲人的导盲犬。

  Todd: Oh, really!

  哦,真的吗!

  Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?

  哇,那么怎么训练导盲犬呢?

  Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, right...we get them when they're puppies.....and so we train them basic...you know, sit, come... really basic things...then, after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.

  如何训练导盲犬?这其实是一个长期的过程。我们会带回来出生不久的幼犬。接着训练小狗基本功,比如坐下,过来这些很基本的东西。然后,等到它们两岁大,我们会送它去一家培训学校。

  Todd: Oh, wow , that's great!

  哇,太棒了!

  Matt: Yeah, yeah!

  是的。

  Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?

  一次训练几只导盲犬呢?

  Matt: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we are training.

  只有一只!我们自己养只狗,还有一只训练中的导盲犬。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  好的。

  Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.

  一次只训练一只。

  Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?

  你有没有偶遇自己训练过的导盲犬,例如在街上,有没有类似的重聚?

  Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the pets so, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.

  有时候我会看到它们,导盲犬和训练人相聚是约定俗成的的惯例,训练人偶尔可以看它们。

  Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?

  哇,太酷了。那么人们为什么要养宠物?

  Matt: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebody there for you that will like you no matter what.

  我想最重要的一个原因就是宠物对主人的陪伴!无论如何,宠物总会围绕在主人身边,不问原因地喜爱自己的主人。

  Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets people keep?

  是的,确实如此。那么除了猫,狗和鱼,人们还养什么宠物?

  Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all types of things don't they.

  我想如果你是驯兽师Sigreid和Roy,也许你能养一只老虎或狮子。我想各种动物都能成为人类的宠物。

  Todd: Yeah.

  是的。

  Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferrets and insects, spiders...

  我的一位朋友就养了一条蛇。我忘了你是否提到过,蛇,雪貂,昆虫,蜘蛛都可以成为人类的宠物。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Matt: All kinds of things.

  各种动物。

  Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping a pet?

  好的,养一只宠物所需的花费是多少呢?

  Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog in your house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everything they can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpet and things like that..so.. it can be a hassle.

  食物也许是最大的开销,但如果你养的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋里,我们曾经就把许多小狗放到屋里,它们会把屋里能咬的东西都咬了,因此我们老得换新鞋,而且还得清理地摊上的尿痕等,这些也很麻烦。

  Todd: Yeah, OK. Thanks a lot, and by the way, where are you from?

  好的。十分谢谢,顺便一提,你来自哪里?

  Matt: I'm from the U.S.A., from Minnesota.

  我来自美国,明尼苏达州。

  英语对话范文2

  Jessica: OK, my mother and father. Let's see. My mom is three years older than my dad, and they are like night and day. My mom is 5 foot 4, on a good day, 5 foot 2, I think in real life, and she is very sweet and very nice, and very caring, and very cute, everybody tells her how young she looks, and how she resembles my sister, perhaps. My father is very much completely opposite that. He is a very big man, very loud, very funny, very boisterous. He makes friends no matter where he goes. For example, sometimes he goes to Florida and makes all sorts of good friends. He'll just go off. He's kind of a magnet to people, and so my parents are completely opposite, and they complement each other very well. My dad has a very good sense of humor. My mom is very gentle. Very nice.

  好的,我的父母。我的母亲比我父亲大三岁,他们十分不同,就像白天和黑夜的区别一样。我母亲高5.4英尺,但我认为她的真实身高只有5.2英尺。她很亲切,和蔼,很会照顾人。她很可爱,所有人都跟她说她看上去很年轻,和我像姐妹花一样。我的父亲是完全相反的一个人。他个子很大,大嗓门,风趣,爱说话。他走到哪里都能交到朋友。例如,又一次他去了弗罗里达州就交到了各种各样的好朋友。他就是简单地去了,仿佛他对人有磁力一样。因此我的父母是完全相反的两个人,他们互补得很好。我父亲很幽默,我母亲温柔和善。

  Todd: When is the last time you talked to you parents?

  你上次和你父母谈话时什么时候?

  Jessica: I talked to them probably about two weeks ago. Yeah, everything is going well.

  我上次和他们谈话是两周前。一切都进行得很顺利。

  Todd: Are you going to see them soon?

  你最近会去看他们吗?

  Jessica: I am going to go home after the holidays and we're going to have a Christmas kind of in January or February. Yeah, depending on when my brother can come in.

  假期过后我会回家,我们会在一月或是二月再聚在一起庆祝圣诞节,具体要看我的兄弟什么时候回来。

  Todd: OK. And who are you more like, your mother or your father?

  好的。你的父母,你更喜欢谁?

  Jessica: I think I have traits of both, actually. I look more like my mother, except that I am about a foot taller. Yeah, I resemble my mom more. I think I have both of the characteristics of my mom and dad.

  实际上,两个我都喜欢。我长得很像我母亲,虽然我比她高1英尺。是的,我像我母亲。但我兼有父母两个人的性格特征。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

  好的,谢谢。

  英语对话范文3

  lily:

  excuse me. my wallet was stolen.

  打扰了,我的钱包被偷了。

  policeman:

  what kind of wallet?

  什么样的?

  lily:

  it's a medium-size one, red leather.

  中等大小,红的,皮的。

  policeman:

  what was in it?

  里面都有什么?

  lily:

  my driver's license, some credit cards, and more than 0 in cash.

  我的驾照,信用卡和两百多块钱现金。

  policeman:

  ok. please fill out this form to report the theft. we'll contact you if we find it.

  嗯。请写一下被盗经过。我们找到后会跟你联系的。

  
看了“英语对话范文”的人还看了:

1.基础英语对话练习

2.简单寒暄英语对话练习

3.简单英语对话练习

4.关于英语对话练习精选

5.大学英语对话练习

    3246497