有关理想的英语对话阅读
难说理想有多高,难说真爱有多少,难论成败坏与好,抛掉忧愁和烦恼,其实伤心不必要,高兴就好!学习啦小编整理了有关理想的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
有关理想的英语对话一
Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?
安妮, 你梦想中的房子是什么样的?
Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.
我希望有一套在上海市中心的现代公寓,那样我就可以天天逛街了。
Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.
上海啊!但我觉得大城市并不是个好住处。
Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?
为什么?你不喜欢大城市啊?
Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.
恩。住在大城市压力很大,还有噪音和空气污染,就是说永远不会很安宁。
Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?
那你梦想中的房子又是什么样的?
Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.
我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花草树木的大花园。
Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.
听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是普通的房子。
Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.
对啊,我就是希望我的房子是个真正温馨的家,是个可以恢复精神的家,而不仅是一个遮蔽处。
Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.
真棒!也许我该再考虑一下我梦想的房子。
有关理想的英语对话二
Bob:
Once every four years, the greatest athletes from all over the world gather together to take part in the Olympic games.
每隔四年,世界上最优秀的运动员都从四面八方汇集到一起参加奥林匹克盛会。
Kate:
I think getting a gold medal is the dream of every competitor.
我认为赢得一枚金牌是每一个运动员的梦想。
Bob:
But they have to spend long years training hard and lonely.
但是他们必须为此年复一年地进行漫长而且常常是单一枯燥的训练。
Kate:
Of course. After all that hard work, they will go the Olympics to compete against other excellent competitors.
当然。付出这些艰辛的劳动之后,他们要到奥运赛场上同其他优秀的选手较量。
Bob:
Besides, each of them has to overcome particular difficulties on their way to success.
除此之外,他们中的每一个人还不得不在他们成功的道路上克服许多困难。
Kate:
Yes. Behind success are tears and sweats.
对。成功的背后有太多的泪水和汗水。
有关理想的英语对话三
Jason:
What's your ideal job in the future?
你以后的理想工作是什么?
Classmate:
I want to be an accountant very much. But it is very hard to get certified for CPA. And the company always requires an experienced accountant.
我想当一名会计。但是要拿到注册会计师的证书太难了。而且公司也要求有经验的会计。
Jason:
Yeah, experience is key element for finding a job. Now that we are inexperienced, we should be more careful and work harder.
是的,经验是找工作的关键因素。既然现在我们没有太多的经验,我们就应该更加仔细和认真。
Classmate:
Yes. Jason, what about you?
对。那你呢?杰森。
Jason:
I want to enter the foreign ventures, so before graduation, I have to improve my English. That's very crucial for a successful job interview.
我想进外企,所以在毕业之前,我得提高我的英文水平。这是成功面试的一个关键因素。
Classmate:
Yes, I also plan to take a training course for CPA. Then I'm gonna apply for a job as an ordinary accountant in the company. And I can accumulate some experience there.
是的,我也想去上一个注册会计师的培训班。然后我再去公司应聘一个普通的会计,在那里积累一些经验。
Jason:
That's a good strategy!
那是个不错的策略!
Classmate:
Do you always want to work in the foreign ventures?
那你想一直在外企工作吗?
Jason:
No, I just want to accumulate some useful experience there.
不想,我只想在那里积累一些有用的经验。
Classmate:
So will you start your own business then?
那你将来会自己创业吗?
Jason:
Yes, you said it. I want to do my own business. But before that, some social experience and clients are necessary.
嗯,你说对了。我想自己开公司。但是在那之前,一些社会经验和客户是非常必要的。
Classmate:
You are always smart!
你总是非常聪明!
Jason:
Thank you! And at that time you can also come to my company.
谢谢!到那个时候你也可以来我的公司。
Classmate:
Yeah.
是啊。
Jason:
You'll be my personal assistant.
你可以做我的私人助理。
Classmate:
Personal assistant? I don't think you'll be able to afford me.
私人助理?那我担心你恐怕请不起我。
看了“有关理想的英语对话”的人还看了: