有关于节日的英语对话阅读
任何传统节日都不是人们喊几句忧心忡忡的口号,做几场精致的彩排便可以改造或拯救的。小编精心收集了有关于节日的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关于节日的英语对话1
Ann: Teatime.
下午茶时间。
Jack: Oh, a cake!
噢,蛋糕!
Ann: Yeah. It's a Christmas cake. I made it myself.
是的。是圣诞节蛋糕。我自己做的。
Jack: But Christmas will be ten days from now.
但10天之后才是圣诞节。
Ann: Well, just for practice. You know, this is the first time I make a Christmas cake. Here.
我只是练习一下。你知道,这是我第一次做圣诞节蛋糕。给。
Jack: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ann: How does the cake taste?
味道怎么样?
Jack: Um... it tasted salty.
呃……它是咸的。
Ann: Oh, no. I put salt in the powder. I thought it’s sugar.
噢,不。我把盐放面粉里了。我还以为是糖呢。
Jack: Never mind.
没关系。
有关于节日的英语对话2
Ann: Hello, may I speak to Richard?
请接Richard。
Richard: Speaking.
我就是。
Ann: Good morning, Richard, this is Ann at Beijing Office. I’m calling to tell you that we'll have the Chinese New Year Holiday next week.
早上好,Richard,我是北京办事处的Ann。我打电话是想告诉你下周是中国新年假期,我们会放假。
Richard: As far as I know, the Lantern Festival marks the end of the celebrations of the Chinese New Year, and it's on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month, right?
据我所知,农历元月15号是元宵节,而元宵节标志着中国新年庆祝活动的结束,对吗?
Ann: Yeah.
是的。
Richard: so will you go back to work after the Lantern Festival?
那你是在元宵节过后才会上班吗?
Ann: No, we'll go back to work on the 8th day of the 1st lunar month, that is Febuary 21st.
不是的,我们会在农历元月8号上班,也就是2月21日。
Richard: I see. Enjoy your holiday and Happy New Year.
我明白了。祝你假期快乐,还有新年快乐!
有关于节日的英语对话3
Jack: What are those balls?
这些小球是什么?
Tracy: Yuanxiao.
元宵。
Jack: Yuanxiao? What's that?
元宵?元宵是什么?
Tracy: It's the special food for the Lantern Festival.
是元宵节的食品。
Jack: I see.
明白了。
Tracy: And it's made with sticky rice flour filled with sweet stuffing.
是用糯米和甜馅做的。
Jack: Oh, that must be delicious.
噢,一定很好吃。
Tracy: Yeah, and Yuanxiao symbolizes family unity, completeness and happiness.
是的,而且元宵还象征着家庭团圆、完整和幸福。
看了“有关于节日的英语对话”的人还看了: