学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

有关付款的英语对话精选

韦彦分享

  英语对话教学是指通过课堂教学培养学生口头表达的交际能力,提高对话技巧,最终习得并自如驾驭语言能力的过程。学习啦小编整理了有关付款的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  有关付款的英语对话一

  Good moring.How can i help you?

  早上好,需要我帮忙吗?

  I'd like to pay my hotel bill.

  我想支付我在酒店的账单

  Your name and your room number,please?

  请告诉我你的姓名和房间号?

  Russell Palmer,room 1101.

  罗素帕尔默,1101室

  Here you are.Your bill totals RMB 3500 Yuan.

  这里,您的账单总计人民币3500元。

  I see.

  我知道了。

  How would you like to make the payment,sir?

  您用什么支付方式,先生?

  With credit cards.What card do you honor?

  信用卡。你这用什么样的卡?

  American Express,Master,International Diner's Club,Visa,International Great Wall,and soon.What kind of card have you got?

  美国运通,万事达,国际大来俱乐部,VISA卡,国际长城等。你有什么样的卡?

  Visa card.

  Visa卡

  Find,Let me take a print of your card.

  好的,让我为您刷卡吧

  Here it is.

  在这里

  Wait a moment,please...Sorry to have kept you waiting,Please sign on the print.

  请等一下....对不起让您久等了,请你看一下吧

  OK

  好的

  Thank you,sir.Take your credit card and the receipt.We hope you have enjoyed your stay inthe hotel.

  谢谢你,这是你的卡和收据。我们希望你能享受你的住宿。

  有关付款的英语对话二

  Sign the Bill 签字付账

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您还需要些什么?

  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

  不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把账记在账单上。

  Guest: What's your room number?

  请问你的房间号?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  当然,给你。

  Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

  您在这签字好吗?

  Guest: Sure.

  可以。

  Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

  谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

  Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

  非常好,非常美味。

  有关付款的英语对话三

  Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你们收旅行支票吗?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  这是我的护照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

  Guest: No problem.

  没问题。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多谢。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

  
看了“有关付款的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于购物时英语对话精选

2.关于在银行的英语对话精选

3.关于shopping英语对话精选

4.关于买东西的英语对话精选

5.有关于购物英语情景对话精选

    2526011