关于付款外贸英语对话
对话是英语课堂中的 大忙人 ,它不仅是传递信息、开展教学的渠道,而且是英语教学中的重要组成部分,是培养学生听说能力,发展学生语言技能的主要形式之一。小编精心收集了关于付款外贸英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于付款外贸英语对话1
What are your terms of payment?
您要求的付款方式是什么?
Our terms are net 30.
三十天内付清货款.
What if we purchase an increased quantity?Can you give us better terms?
如果我们增加购买数量.能不能给我们更好的条件?
You would have to order in excess of 10,000 units to be eligible.
要是你们订10,000件以上,我们可以给你们更好的条件.
We do not have the space in our warehouse to store over 5,000 units.
我们的仓库最多只能放5,000件.
An option we can offer is two separate shipments.We will house the inventory until you are ready for us to ship it to you.
有一个办法就是我们分两次送货.你们购买的货物可以暂时存放在我处直到你们要求我们送货的时候为止.
关于付款外贸英语对话2
现金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。
Guest: Here you are.
给你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。
关于付款外贸英语对话3
信用卡付账
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?
Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?
Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?
Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。
Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。
Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?
Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。
Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。
Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。
看了“关于付款外贸英语对话”的人还看了: