关于借书的英语对话阅读
对话教学是整个小学阶段英语学习中必不可少的组成部分,对话贯穿于教材和教师教学及学生学习的始终。下面是学习啦小编精心收集的关于借书的英语对话,希望大家喜欢!
关于借书的英语对话篇一
图书管理员:
Can I help you?
要帮忙吗?
杰克逊:
Have you got the latest On Show magazine?
你们有最新的(昂秀)杂志吗?
图书管理员:
Yes, but it is checked out.
有.但是已经错出去了.
杰克逊:
That`s unfortunate! Do you know when it is coming back?
太遗憾了!你知道什么时候能还回来吗?
图书管理员:
No, I`m sorry, I don`t. It is popular, you know. Do you want to reserve it?
对不起.我不知道.你知道这本杂志是很受欢迎的.你要预借吗?
杰克逊:
Yes , please.
是的.
图书管理员:
Fill out this form, and we`ll send you a note when we get it.
填好这张表.我们拿到这本杂志后就通知你.
杰克逊:
Thank you. What shall I do when I check out these books?
谢谢.我怎样借这些书呢?
图书管理员:
Take the card, and fill in your name and library card number.
拿好这张卡.填上你的名字和借书卡的卡号.
杰克逊:
When are they due back?
这些书什么时候到期?
图书管理员:
For 2 weeks, and you can come in and get a one week extension after that. But if they are late, the fee is 25 cents per book per day. So please return them on time.
可以借两周.你还可以再续借一周.如果超过这个时间的话.每本书每天要收两毛五分钱.所以请按时归还.
杰克逊:
I`ll make sure they`re back in time. Thanks so much.
我保证会及时还的.非常感谢.
关于借书的英语对话篇二
librarian:
your admission card, please.
请给我你的借书卡。
may:
here you are.
给你。
librarian:
sorry, newspapers and periodicals are not for circulation.
对不起,报纸和周刊是不外借的。
may:
ok, if i want to read them, what should i do?
好的,那如果是我要看怎么办呢?
librarian:
you can read them only in one of our reading rooms.
只能够在我们的阅览室阅读。
may:
all right.
好的。
librarian:
are those books yours?
这些书都是你的吗?
may:
yes, these are my father's books.
是的,这些都是我爸爸的。
librarian:
ok, that's done. please check your record and deadline in the computer over there.
好了,办完了。请去那边的电脑查询你的记录和书到期的时间。
may:
thanks.
谢谢。
关于借书的英语对话篇三
Steven: Good morning. I want to apply for a library card.
史蒂文:早上好,我想办一张图书卡。
Lisa: Give me 10yuan, your ID card and a photo of you please.
丽萨:请给我10元钱,再把身份证和照片给我。
Steven: But I hear that the card is free.
史蒂文:但是我听说卡是免费的。
Lisa: Yes, it is. But you must pay a deposit for the card.
丽萨:是免费的。但你得交押金。
Steven: There will be a refund when I return the card, right?
史蒂文:退卡时会退还押金是吗?
Lisa: Yes, if the card is well kept and has no dirt and scratches.
丽萨:当然,只要卡完好,没被弄脏也没有划痕。
Steven: OK, here you are.
史蒂文:好吧,给你。
看了"关于借书的英语对话"的人还看了: