学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

简单英语对话短文带翻译大全

韦彦分享

  以培养和提高学生的英语综合水平作为最终目的,在进行英语教学中运用真实且自然的语境,有利于增强学生的学习热情度,还有利于形成学生在学习参与过程中处于主动、积极的学习状态。学习啦小编整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  简单英语对话短文带翻译一

  Today is Valentine's Day. Steven sends Julia a bouquet of red roses, but she isn't very happy.

  今天是情人节。史蒂文送给茱莉娅一束红玫瑰,但她不是很高兴。

  Steven: Happy Valentine's Day, honey, (hand the roses to Julia)

  史蒂文:情人节快乐,亲爱的。 (把花递给茱莉娅)

  Julia: Thank you. But I don't like Valentine's Day because it has become too commercial.

  茱莉娅:谢谢。但我不喜欢情人节,因为它已经变得太商业化了。

  Steven: There is not a single romantic bone in your whole body, Julia.

  史蒂文:在你的整个身体里连一个浪漫的细胞也没有,朱莉娅。

  Julia: You are wrong. I just hate wasting money.

  茱莉娅:你错了。我只是不喜欢浪费钱。

  Steven: You should relax a little and get into the sweet atmosphere of Valentine's Day.

  史蒂文:你应该放松一点,感受情人节的甜蜜气氛。

  Julia: Maybe. What about a nice love song?

  茱莉亚:或许吧。来一首好的情歌怎么样?

  简单英语对话短文带翻译二

  Today is the Lantern Festival of China, Li Lei andSteven are in the street now.

  今天是中国的元宵节,李雷和史蒂文在街上。

  Steven: Wow, there are so many lanterns toappreciate.

  史蒂文:哇,这里有好多灯笼可以观赏啊。

  Li Lei: Now. you can see why it's called the LanternFestival.

  李雷:现在,你知道它为什么被称为“灯笼节”了。

  Steven: Yes. it deserves its name.

  史蒂文:是的,真是名副其实啊。

  Li Lei: Did you notice the characters on the lanterns?

  李雷:你注意到灯笼上的字了吗?

  Steven: Sure. But you know that I can't read any Chinese characters. What do they say?

  史蒂文:当然了。但是你知道我不认识汉字的。写的是什么啊?

  Li Lei: They are puzzles. It's a tradition to solve the puzzles on the lanterns during the LanternFestival.

  李雷:它们是字谜。元宵节猜灯笼上的字谜是一个传统。

  Steven: It's interesting and I want to buy one home.

  史蒂文:真是太有趣了,我要买一个回家。

  简单英语对话短文带翻译三

  Julia has a tendency to do some plastic surgeries.Now she is talking with Steven about this.

  茱莉娅想做整容手术。现在她正在跟史蒂文谈论着此事。

  Julia: Oh, my god! I look so old. I look as if I were40. I think it's time for some plastic surgeries. I'mtired of these wrinkles and sagging skin.

  茱莉娅:噢,天啊。我看起来太老了,看着好像40了。我想是时候做下整形手术了,我讨厌这些皱纹和下垂的皮肤。

  Steven: I don't see any wrinkles or sagging skin! You'd better stop being so ridiculous.

  史蒂文:我没看见皱纹和下垂的皮肤。别那么幼稚。

  Julia: Anyway I think I need a nose job and some breast implants as well.

  茱莉娅:无论如何,我想我会整下鼻子,做下隆胸手术。

  Steven: I think you need to get a brain surgery. Honestly speaking, you look charming.

  史蒂文:我认为你需要给脑子做个手术。说实话,你看起来很迷人。

  Julia: I know what you mean. I just want to make myself more attractive.

  茱莉娅:我明白你的意思。我只是想让自己看起来更有魅力。

  Steven: You are fine the way you are. Besides, plastic surgery hurts.

  史蒂文:你有自己的魅力。此外,整容手术会有伤害。

  Julia: Really?

  茱莉娅:真的吗?

  Steven: Sure it is. So you'd better get rid of this idea.

  史蒂文:嗯,所以你最好打消这个念头。

  
看了“简单英语对话短文带翻译”的人还看了:

1.简单英语对话短文带翻译精选

2.关于简单的英语对话短文精选

3.简单英语对话带翻译精选

4.简单的英语对话短文精选

5.简单英语对话短文精选

    2339126