关于实用英语对话短文精选
英语作为交流的工具被广泛适用,在我们的生活中占有重要地位。学习啦小编整理了关于实用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!
关于实用英语对话短文一
A:Excuse me, do you have a vacancy?
打扰一下,请问你们还有空余房间吗?
B:Let me see. Yes, we still have four left.
让我看看。 是的,我们还有房间。
A:Well, I would like to book a single room.
我想订个单人间。
B:How long would you stay?
你要住多久?
A:5 days. From Feb. 13 to 18.
5天,从2月13号到18号。
关于实用英语对话短文二
A:Reservation, may I help you?
预订处。请问我能帮你忙吗?
B:Yes, I would like to make a reservation for May 3rd.
是的,我想订一间5月3号的房间。
A:For how many people?
几个人呢?
B:Only one.
只有一个人。
A:May I have your name?
能告诉我你的名字吗?
关于实用英语对话短文三
A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,您早,需要我效劳吗?
B:Yes, I'd like to settle my bill.
我想结账。
A:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?
好的,请把房间钥匙给我好吗?
B:Sure. Here you are.
好的,在这儿。
A:Just a moment, please. I'll draw up your bill for you... Thank you for waiting, sir. Your bill totals two thousand six hundred and fifty-eight yuan, including the phone and laundry.
请等一下,我帮您结算账单……先生,让您久等了,您 的账单总计人民币2658元,包括电话费和洗衣费。
B:That much! Would you mind letting me have a look at it?
那么多!您介不介意让我看看呢?
A:Not at all, sir. Here you are.
不介意,您请看。
B:Thanks. Well, It seems to be right. How much is that in dollars, please?
谢谢,嗯,好像没错。请问合美金多少钱?
A:Just a moment, sir. I'll calculate that for you. It comes to 305 dollars and 52 cents at today's exchange rate.
先生,请稍候,我帮您算算看。按今天的汇率折合美金 305.52元。
B:I see. OK.
我知道了,好的。
A:How would you like to make the payment?
您预备如何付款?
B:In cash, please. Here you are.
付现金,钱在这儿。
A:Thank you, sir... Here is your change. Could you check it, please? Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay.
谢谢,找您零钱。请点点看好吗?谢谢您选择本店,但愿您和您的客人住得愉快。
B:By the way, please forward my mail to this address.
还有,请把我的信转到这个地址。
A:Certainly, sir. We hope you have a good trip.
当然可以,先生。祝您旅途愉快。
看了“关于实用英语对话短文”的人还看了: