学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

出国旅游日常英语对话阅读

韦彦分享

  口语教学是英语教学中非常重要的部分,同时也是英语教学的核心内容,受到英语教师的关注。小编精心收集了出国旅游日常英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  出国旅游日常英语对话篇1

  Do you have anything to declare?

  你没有什么需要申报的物品吗?

  旅客:

  No, these are gifts for my friends.

  没有.这是给朋友的礼物.

  海关:

  I`m sorry. I`m afraid I`ll have to check this suitcase.

  抱歉.恐怕我还得查看一下这个箱子.

  旅客:

  Just my camera and personal things. How about my backpack?

  只有我的相机和私人物品.需要看一下我的背包吗?

  海关:

  Open that too, please. What`s in the plastics, sir?

  请把它也打开.塑料袋里是什么.先生?

  旅客:

  Am I allowed to bring in the fruit?

  我可以带些水果吗?

  海关:

  Sorry, perishables are not allowed. Don`t you have anything more to declare?

  对不起.易腐物品是禁止入关的.你还有什么需要申报的物品吗?

  旅客:

  No I don`t.

  没有.

  海关:

  Excuse me, (Pointing to the handbag) Would you open this bag, please?

  抱歉,(指向随身携带的包)打扰一下.请你打开这个小包.

  旅客:

  Sure.

  好的.

  海关:

  Are these yours?

  这些东西是你的吗?

  旅客:

  Yes, these are my personal stuff.

  是的.这些是我的私人财物.

  海关:

  Are you here for business or leisure?

  你到这儿来是为了商务还是消遣?

  旅客:

  For leisure.

  消遣.

  海关:

  Thank you. Have a good stay in New York.

  谢谢.希望你在纽约过得愉快.

  旅客:

  Thank you.

  谢谢.

  出国旅游日常英语对话篇2

  Alex:May I check in here for flight CI621 to Amsterdam?

  亚历克斯:裴要搭飞往阿姆斯特丹的Cl621班机,是在这里办登机手续吗?

  Staff:Yes.May I have your passport and ticket, please?

  工作人员:是;.请给我您的护照和机票。

  Alex:Here you are. Can I hava a seat by the window?

  亚历克斯:在这里。我可以选靠窗的座位吗?

  Staff:l'm sorry, Mr. Wang. A1l the window seats are fully taken How about an aisle seat?

  工作人员:王先生,粮抱歉,靠窗的座位都满了。请问您介意坐靠走道的座位?

  Alex:Well.OK, if that's all that's left.

  亚历克斯:只剩那种座位的话.没关系,可以。

  Staff:Do you have any baggage to check in?

  工作人员:请问您有行李要托运吗?

  Alex:Yes, one suitcase.

  亚历克斯:有,一个手提箱。

  Staff:All right.Just put ii on the scale, please.

  工作人员:好的。请您放在磅秤上就可以了口

  Alex:OK.

  亚历克斯:好。

  Staff: OK Here is your ticket,baggage clalm tag, boarding pass and you'r passport.You will be traveling from Terminal 2 ,Gate Number 21. The boarding time is 11:40.

  工作人员:好了,这是您的机票、认领行李的标签、登机牌和护照。请于11:40在第二航站楼21号门登机。

  Alex:Thank you very much.

  亚历克斯:非常感谢。

  出国旅游日常英语对话篇3

  Checking in Baggage 托运行李

  Clerk:Hello, sir. Show me yrourtic ket and passport, please.

  工作人员:先生。您好。一请出示您的机寨和护照。

  Lorin:'Yesr here you are.

  劳瑞恩:好的,给您。

  Clerk:Have you gat any baggage to check in?

  工作人员:您有什么行李要托运吗?。

  Lorin:Yas, three suitcases.

  劳瑞恩:有,三个衣箱。

  Cterk:Any canry-on baggage?

  工作人员:手提行李呢?

  Lorin:Yes;,a hand b ag and an overcoat.

  劳瑞恩:一个手提包和一件大衣。

  Cletk:What kind of rseat do you prefer?

  工作人员:您喜欢什么样的座位? 。

  Lonin:During flight, I usually like lookingat mountains, rivers, seas, lakes, and especially the oceans from the aircraft.

  劳瑞恩:飞行中,我常常喜欢从飞机上观看沿途的山川、河流、海洋、湖泊。特别是海洋。

  Clerk:Oh,I see. Here are your boarding pass and baggage checks. Your seat is a window seat.

  工作人员:哦,我明白了,给您登机牌和行李牌。您的座位是靠窗子的座位。

  Lorin:That's very good. Thank you very much.

  劳瑞恩:太好了。十分感谢。

  
看了“出国旅游日常英语对话”的人还看了:

1.出国旅游日常英语对话

2.国外游实用英语情景对话

3.关于国外旅游英语对话短文

4.关于旅游实用英语对话

5.出国旅游英语情景对话

    2188935