两人英语对话短文及翻译精选
随着全球化的不断加深以及世界科技的迅猛发展,作为 世界普通话 的英语,其重要性日趋上升。小编精心收集了两人英语对话短文及翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
两人英语对话短文及翻译篇1
Hobbies 个人爱好
Frank: hi, Mary! What do you like to do in your spare time?
你好,玛丽,空闲时候你都做些什么?
Mary: well, I spend a lot of time watching movies.
很多时候我都在看电影.
F: what a concidence! I also watch a lot of movies.
真巧啊!我也爱看电影.
M: oh really, Frank? What kind of movies do you like?
是吗?弗兰克,你爱看哪种类型的片子?
F: actually, I watch whichever movie there is, be it a comedy, a sci-fi or a suspense movie. How about you?
实际上,我哪种都看,喜剧片,科幻片或者悬疑片都行.你呢?
M: art films are my favorite, but thrillers are cool, too.
我最喜欢看艺术片,但是惊悚片也不错.
F: really impressive. These two genres are definitely different.
真的吗?这两种风格的电影可截然不同啊.
M: sure. I enjoy both of them very much.
对啊,不过两种我都喜欢.
F: how often do you go to the cinema?
你常去电影院吗?
M: once in a while, I suppose, I usually rent movies at Movie Salon.
偶尔去一次,通常我都在电影沙龙租碟看.
F: movie salon? What's that?
电影沙龙?
M: it's a movie rental store in my neighborhood. I've got a membership there.
就是我家小区里的一家影碟出租店,我是那儿的会员.
F: is it good?
那儿好吗?
M: yes, you can find almost all new releases there.
挺不错的,所有的新电影几乎都能在那儿找到.
F: really? Maybe I shall also sign up for its membership.
是吗?我也想加入啦.
M: why not?
可以啊.
两人英语对话短文及翻译篇2
F: Morning, Mary. I havcn't seen you in a longtime. What's up?
早,玛丽I好久不见了,最近忙什么呢?
M: Oh, I took up a new hobby.
哦,我有‘P卜新爱好.
F: So you don't travel a lot now?
那你最近不怎么出门旅行了?
M: No, Frank. I'm much more interestcd in collecting stamps now.
不怎么去T’弗兰克。我现在对集邮很感兴趣.
F: It's ccrtainly a popular hobby. I know a lot of peoplelovc stamps.
集邮是很多人的爱好,我有很多朋友都喜欢集邮.
M: It certainly is. It's so much fun.
是的,集邮很有意思.
F: I believe collcctin stamprs hassomctlling similar to traveling right?
我觉得集邮和旅行有相似之处,对吗?
0: Absolute!y. Through ajI kinds of stamps. I am able to learn about the world.
没错!我可以通过各种各样的邮票了解世界.
F: Well, every stamp nas a story to telI.
嗯,方寸之间自有大世界
M: You're right. And I also mect many new friends while colI∞ting stamps.
对,而且我集邮时认识了很多新朋友。
F: Good.
真好。
M: Somctimcs we even spend bours discussing our collcctions.
有时候我们会花上几个小时谈论我们的邮票.
F: There's a lot to sh when you have a common interest.
共同的兴趣爱好总是让人有很多值得分享的东西。
M: Yes, it's really amazing. I got to go now. I'm mceting witb some other collectors.
是啊,真的很神奇。我得走了.我约了几个朋友换邮票.
F: Ok, good luck. See you
好的,祝你好运,再见.
M: See yuu, Frank.
再见,弗兰克。
两人英语对话短文及翻译篇3
Examination 期末考试
Kate: I can't believe finals will be here in just two weeks. Once again, I'm not even close to being ready! You'd think that by now I'd learn how tp budget my time better.
真不敢相信还有两个星期就要期末考试了!我这次还是一样,离”准备好”还差得远呢!你们一定以为我现在应该学会更好地分配时间了.
Mary: welcome to the club! I was doing fine until after midterms. Then I took it easy. Now I'm paying for it. I have three research papers to finish in three weeks. Help!
欢迎加入我们!我期中考试还表现不错,后来就松懈下来,现在我可得付出代价了:我得在三周内写出三篇论文,救救我吧!
Jason: you're not alone! I don't have any papers, but I have final exams and several books to finish before then. That's not counting all the review reading I'll have to do either.
不是只有你才这样!我虽然不用写研究报告,可是我期末要考好几门功课,考前还得读完好几本书,另外复习要看的书还不算在内.
K: all my friends are in the same boat. I'm going to have to pull quite a few all-nighters during the next couple of week.
我所有的朋友处境都一样.后面2个星期,我得常常通宵看书了.
M: me, too. In fact, (checking his watch), I really have to get going, you guys. I've got a hot date…
我也是.其实,(他看看表),我真的得走了,各位.我还有个重要约会呢…
K: how can you have time for a date when you've got all that work to do?
你有这么多书要看,怎么还有时间约会呢?
M:…with the library.
…与图书馆的约会.
J: oh, I see. Well, catch you later, Mary.
哦,我懂了.玛丽,待会儿见.
K: yeah, Mary. Call me on the weekend.
对啊,玛丽,周末给我电话.
M: right. Anyway, see you guys later.
好,回头见.
看了“两人英语对话短文及翻译”的人还看了: