关于面试的两人英语对话短文情景
英语情景对话试题多为日常交际中的口语,那么你对面试时两人的英语对话熟悉吗。今天学习啦小编为大家整理了一些面试时的两人英语对话短文,供大家欣赏学习!
面试的两人英语对话短文篇1
A: Good morning.
A:早晨好。
B: Good morning, Mr. Wang. Please take a seat.
B:王先生,早晨好。请坐!
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
B: Now let me take a look at your application form. The application online is not very detailed. Well, Mr. Wang, can you tell me why you are interested in working in our company?
B:让我先看看你的申请表,在网上的申请 表不太详细。对了,王先生,能否告诉我 你为何对本公司感兴趣?
A: Well. First of all, the position you offered is quite challenging; and besides, your company enjoys a high reputation in the IT industry; and I also believe I can fully use what I have learnt here.
A:好的。首先贵公司所提供的岗位具有相 当的挑战性;其次,贵公司在IT行业享 有较高的声誉;还有,我认为在此我可以 发挥自己的所长。
B: Mr. Wang, what are the qualifications you think you possess for the present job?
B:王先生,你认为自己具备申请该岗位的 何种资格?
A: As you know, I graduated from Xi’an University and majored in data communication, and have had six years working experience in the relevant field.
A:我毕业于西安大学,主修数据通信并且 在相关领域有了 6年的工作经验。
B: What are the courses offered by your university in data communication?
B:贵校数据通信专业主要开设什么课程 呢?
A: Well, like communication system, communication network, mobile communication and digital communication.
A:嗯,比如通信系统、通信网络、移动通信以及数字通信等课程。
B: Have you any experience with network management?
B:你有网络管理方面的经验吗?
A: Yes, I gained some experience when I was in charge of the computer division of the China Construction Bank.
A:是的,我曾在中国建设银行计算机处担 任过主管,获得了一些经验。
B: Are you familiar with MODEM?
B:你熟悉MODEM通信技术吗?
A: Yes, I am.
A:是的,我熟悉。
B: How about TCP/IP?
B:那么你是否了解TCP/ IP呢?
A: I should say yes. I have read a lot a-bout RFC documents.
A:是的,我曾经阅读过大量RFC文件。
B: Have you any experience with UNIX operating system?
B:你有使用UNIX操作系统的经验吗?
A: Yes, I am very familiar with the Windows 7 system.
A:有,我比较熟悉Windows 7系统。
B: Can you name some sorts of modem communication systems?
B:你能否说出一些现代通信系统的名字?
A: Yes, they are CSM, PSIN, ISDN and so on.
A:可以,有通用移动通信网、公用电话交换 网、综合业务数字网等。
B: Well, I am quite satisfied with your performance. I’ll telephone you as soon as we make a decision.
B:我对你的表现很满意。等我们做出决定 后,会立刻通知你。
A: Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity. Goodbye.
A:感谢你给我这次机会。再见。
B: Goodbye.
B:再见。
面试的两人英语对话短文篇2
A: Welcome to my office.
A:欢迎你的光临。
B: According to your advertisement, you want an experienced software engineer. I think my background meets the requirements of this position.
B:广告上说你们想招聘一位有经验的软件 工程师,我觉得我的条件还合适。
A: Can you tell me why?
A:为什么?
B: I majored in Computer Engineering when I was at university. Actually I was quite familiar with Fortran and C Language.
B:我在大学时学的是计算机专业。实际上 我很熟悉Fortran和C语言。
A: What do you think about the recent development in computers?
A:你怎样看待计算机行业在近年内的发 展?
B: Developments in hardware are going a-head very quickly. But to turn the computer into a machine that can be easily manipulated, much more complex softwares are needed than are available now. As a result, more computer programmers should devote themselves to this work.
B:计算机硬件的发展十分迅猛。但是要使 计算机更加容易操作,需要更多更复杂 的软件,也就需要更多的程序员。
A: I've looked through your application material and I am quite satisfied with your qualification. Have you got anything to ask me?
A:我看过你的申请材料,对你的条件很满 意。你有什么要问我的吗?
B: Yes. Could you tell me something about the job?
B:是的,您能否告诉我一些有关工作的事?
A: Yes, of course. You would be responsible for design and development of products. You would also be in charge of software programmes including evaluation of complex software system to ensure product features and operation compliance.
A:当然可以。你将负责产品的设计和开 发。你还要负责软件程序,包括对复杂 软件程序的评估,以确保产品达标及机 器的正常运行。
B: Oh, I see. I think I can do the work well.
B:明白了。我想我一定能干好这项工作。
面试的两人英语对话短文篇3
A:what are your strong points?
你的长处是什么?
B:well, I’m very good with people. I’m honorable. I work hard. I work well under pressure. And I’m patient.
我擅长和人打交道,诚实老实,工作努力。我可以在压力下工作得很好。我很有耐心。
A:what kind of people do you like to work with?
你喜欢和什么人一起工作?
B:I like a person who works hard. I don’t like lazy people.
我喜欢工作努力的人。我不喜欢懒惰的人。
A:what’s your greatest strength?
你的最突出的优点是什么?
B:well, this is a challenging question. I suppose I would say that I’m a quick learner.
这个问题很有挑战性。我想,我应该说,我学东西很快。
A:so, you’re smart.
所以,你是个聪明人。
B:I think so. I think that I am good at what I do.
我认为是这样。我认为我擅长我所做的。
A:what do you consider your weakness?
你认为你的弱点是什么?
B:I’m not good at speaking in public. I feel uncomfortable when I speak in public.
我不擅长在公众面前讲话,当我在众人面前讲话时,我感到不舒服。
A:that’s not a problem. It’s unnecessary for this position.
这没关系。这个职位不需要你当众讲话。