学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

旅游日常英语对话带翻译

韦彦分享

  旅游疲劳的表现是身体感到没劲、口渴、不爱吃东西。引起原因主要是旅游过程中,玩乐过度、睡眠不足,超过了人体的承受能力。小编精心收集了旅游日常英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

  旅游日常英语对话带翻译篇1

  K:It's really heavenly here. It's not hot at all.

  凯西:这里真是人间天堂。天气一点也不热。

  E:You know, the climate in the Netherlands is rather mild.

  艾凡:你知道的,荷兰的气候相当温和,

  It's hardly ever hot, and the winters don't get too cold, either.

  几乎没有炎热的天气,冬天也不会太冷。

  K:Let's move here.

  凯西:咱们搬到这里吧。

  E:Whoa! We still have to visit Denmark and Sweden, not to mention the rest of Europe sooner or later.

  艾凡:慢着!我们还要去丹麦和瑞典玩,更不用说有一天会到欧洲其它国家去。

  Besides, I don't think I could ever leave New York.

  此外,我不认为我会离开纽约。

  K:See ya!

  凯西:那拜拜了!

  E:Oh, stop it! You love New York, too.

  艾凡:哦,别闹了!你也喜爱纽约的。

  K:That's true, but it sure is a treat to see something different and as beautiful as Holland.

  凯西:没错,但是看看不同于纽约而且和荷兰一样美丽的事物确实是件愉快的事。

  E:You're right there. Hey, did you see those sea walls out in the ocean on our way here?

  艾凡:你说得对。嘿,在我们来这儿的途中,你有没有看到外海中的那些海墙呢?

  K:Yeah. What were they? Piers?

  凯西:有啊。那些是什么东西?码头?

  E:No, those are the dikes.

  艾凡:不是的,那些东西叫做堤防。

  They keep the sea water out and have allowed the Dutch for hundreds of years to reclaim land from the sea.

  它们挡住了海水,数百年来一直帮助荷兰人与海争地。

  Where we are right now used to be underwater.

  现在我们所在的地方以前是在水中。

  K:Really? That's amazing! Well, just don't stand there. Help me look.

  凯西:真的?真是不可思议!那么就别光站在那儿。帮我找找看。

  E:What for? Did you drop something?

  艾凡:找什么?你有东西掉了吗?

  K:No, silly. Help me look for some seashells!

  凯西:没有,呆子。帮我找些贝壳!

  旅游日常英语对话带翻译篇2

  E:Here we are! The second largest city in the Netherlands, Rotterdam.

  艾凡:我们到了!荷兰的第二大城,鹿特丹。

  K:It's not what I expected. Where are all the old, quaint houses like in Amsterdam?

  凯西:和我期望看到的不一样。那些像我们在阿姆斯特丹看到的古老雅致的房子都到哪儿去了呢?

  E:Rotterdam was almost completely bombed out during World War II.

  艾凡:鹿特丹在第二次世界大战期间几乎完全被炸毁。

  It was built back up from scratch after the war.

  它是战后从瓦砾中重建起来的。

  K:It does seem new and modern.

  凯西:它似乎真的很新又很现代化。

  E:It is, but its history, like Amsterdam's, goes back many centuries.

  艾凡:没错,但是就像阿姆斯特丹一样,鹿特丹的历史可以回溯到许多世纪以前。

  After the war, the city planners decided to give it a modern look with shopping districts andbroad avenues.

  战后,都市计划人员决定给它一个拥有购物区和宽阔街道的现代化风貌。

  Rotterdam is the world's largest seaport, you know.

  妳要知道,鹿特丹是世界最大的海港。

  K:What? You mean New York isn't?

  凯西:什么?你的意思是纽约不是啰?

  E:Not any more. Rotterdam handles more trade by ship than any other city in the world. TheDutch have always been expert traders.

  艾凡:不再是了。鹿特丹的海运贸易要超过世界任何都市。荷兰人一直是一流的贸易商。

  K:That's true. It's a small country, but it's always been well-developed.

  凯西:没错。荷兰是个小国,但是一直都发展得很好。

  E:Let's catch a concert tonight in one of Rotterdam's many theaters, OK?

  艾凡:咱们今晚到鹿特丹众多的剧院之一去欣赏一场音乐会,好吗?

  K:That's a nice change of pace. Sure.

  凯西:这样改变一下步调倒也不错。当然好啊。

  旅游日常英语对话带翻译篇3

  E:Here we are! That didn't take so long. Everything's so close here.

  艾凡:到了!并没有花很久时间嘛。这里每个地方都很近。

  City Hall is just down the street, and the zoo is only a kilometer away.

  市政厅就在这条路不远的地方,而动物园离这里只有一公里远。

  K:Maybe we can visit the zoo tomorrow. Now, let's go inside Rembrandt's House and take a look.

  凯西:也许明天我们可以去参观动物园。现在咱们到林布兰博物馆里看看吧。

  E:I didn't know you were into art.

  艾凡:我不知道你对艺术有兴趣。

  K:Oh, yes. I love painting. I took a couple of courses in art appreciation in high school and college.

  凯西:哦,没错。我喜爱绘画。在中学和大学时我修过几堂艺术欣赏的课程。

  E:That's nice. Do you paint?

  艾凡:那很好啊。你会画画吗?

  K:No, but I'd love to. Maybe later.

  凯西:不会,但我很想画。或许以后吧。

  But I'm crazy about Rembrandt and the other 17th century Dutch painters.

  我非常喜欢林布兰和其它十七世纪荷兰画家。

  They and the Italians were among the first to master color, lighting, and portrait painting.

  他们和当时的意大利画家一样都是最早一批专精色彩、明暗和肖像画的画家。

  E:Wow! You really know your art, don't you?

  艾凡:哇!你真的很懂艺术,不是吗?

  K:Just a little. But I really love Rembrandt.

  凯西:只懂一点皮毛。但我真的很喜欢林布兰。

  His paintings speak to us as clearly today as they did 350 years ago.

  他的画作历经三百五十年而不衰。

  He was a real genius, in my opinion.

  依我之见,他是个真正的天才。

  E:When it comes to art, you're the boss. Now let's go inside.

  艾凡:说到艺术,一切由你作主。现在,咱们进去吧。

  
看了“旅游日常英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.有关旅游情景对话

2.旅游三人英语对话

3.旅游常用英语对话

4.关于旅游的英语对话精选

5.旅游时的日常英语对话

    2128986