关于2人英语对话带翻译
英语学习在我国已轰轰烈烈地开展了几十年。英语学习书籍各种各样。从小学,初中,高中到大学不断贯彻英语教学,可以说英语学习已成为一个热门话题。学习啦小编整理了关于2人英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
关于2人英语对话带翻译一
妈妈: My dear daughter, I am worried about you.
我的乖女儿,我很担心你啊。
女儿: Mom, I am OK, why are you worried about me?
妈妈,我很好啊,你为什么担心我啊?
妈妈: I am not worried about your health but your marriage.
我不是担心你的健康,我是担心你的婚姻。
女儿: Mom, don’t you like me any more? You want me get married as soon as possible?
妈妈,难道你不喜欢我了吗?要我赶快结婚?
妈妈: No, you have grown up and it is time to have a family.
不是,你已经长大了,是时候成家了。
女儿: Don’t rush on my account, Mom, I have a sense of propriety.
不用为我着急,妈妈,我自有分寸。
妈妈: You are a workaholic, what kind of sense of propriety do you have?
你是个工作狂,你能有什么分寸?
女儿: My career is just steady,give me more time.
我的事业刚稳定,多给我点时间啦。
妈妈: Alright, one year.
好吧,一年。
女儿: OK.let’s make it this.
好,就这么说定了。
关于2人英语对话带翻译二
Leo: Do you have any year-end benefits?
你们公司年终有什么福利发吗?
Lucy: I don't know till now.
现在还不知道。
Leo: I just saw a collect of pictures, that a group of white-color workers in Beijing hold a flour war in the office because of dissatisfation of the year-end benefits.
我刚看了一组照片,就是北京一群白领,因不满年终的福利在办公室进行了一场面粉大战。
Lucy: Why they hold a flour war?
为什么面粉大战?
Leo: They got rice, flour and oil as presents, while the leadership got 800 yuan shopping card.
他们公司年末发了米面油等物品,但是领导层发的是八百块的购物卡。
Lucy: They are not feeling satisfied?
这还不满足吗?
Leo: It is said that the presents they got value less than 100 yuan, and it is no use for them at all, becasue they don't cook by themselves.
据说他们发的东西总值不超过100块,而且这些东西对于那些平常不做饭的白领来说,根本没什么用处。
Lucy: But how guilty to waste food!
但是这也是浪费粮食的行为啊,罪过罪过!
Leo: While it is also said that it is a speculation, because there is a clear logo in the picture.
也有人说,这是一场炒作,因为图片上有明显的一个网站标志。
Lucy: It is so hard to understand!
太让人费解了!
关于2人英语对话带翻译三
Lily: Hi,Sucy,how's your work recently?
Sucy,最近工作怎么样?
Sucy: aha,just so so ,as the same old
一般般 ,还是老样子啊
Lily: Does it look like before?
还是以前那样吗
Sucy: yeah,it's still no weekend ,and i'm the only one of my age,others are the same age of my parents
是啊 还是没有周末,而且像我这年龄的就我一个,其余的都是像我父母那样的
Lily: oh,my god,i could image your situation,even i suppose that you don't want to say a word a day
oh,天啊,我能想象你的处境,我甚至能想到可能一天你一句话也不想说
Sucy: and they are that kind of persistent person,so i can't tallk with them
而且他们是那种固执的人,所以我不能和他们随便聊天
Lily: i am so sorry about you,then what do you want to do next step?
我很同情你,那么下一步你想做什么呢?
Sucy: maybe i will find another job,i think all roads lead to rome
可能我会重新找工作了,条条大路通罗马嘛
看了“关于2人英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: