大学生两人英语对话精选
英语作为一门国际通用语,在21世纪已经向着多元化、多功能化的方向发展。学习啦小编整理了大学生两人英语对话,欢迎阅读!
大学生两人英语对话篇一
Tom: Bob, you are going too far this time.
鲍勃,你这次太过分了。
Bob: He deserved it.
他应得的。
Tom: After all, we three are good friends,like brothers.
毕竟我们三个是像兄弟一样的好朋友。
Bob: I know,but he broke the rule first.
我知道,但是他违反规则在先。
Tom: Although that, you can’t beat him up.
尽管这样,你也不可以打人啊。
Bob: Stop,Tom, quit telling me what to do!
闭嘴,汤姆,用不着你告诉我该怎么做。
Tom: OK, you are the boss. I will go.
好,你是老大,我走。
Bob: Go,go,go, I haven’t such a brother.
走,走,走,我没有这样的兄弟。
Tom: You will regret one day.
总有一天你会后悔的。
Bob: I hope that day will not come.
我希望那天不会到来。
大学生两人英语对话篇二
Bob: Ann, can't we talk it over?
安,我们就不能好好谈谈吗?
Ann: We have nothing to say.
我们没什么好说的。
Bob: Let’s forgive and forget, OK?
过去的事就让它过去吧。好吗?
Ann: That's easy for you to say!
你说得倒轻松!
Bob: Then, what do you want?
那你想怎样?
Ann: I want nothing but you, out of my eyes.
我不想怎样,只想你远离我的视线。
Bob: You are still so irascible.
你还是那么暴躁。
Ann: Yes, this is me, you really know.
是的,这就是我,你还真了解。
Bob: OK, don't get into a tantrum, I will go right now.
好,别发脾气,我马上走。
Ann: Excuse me for not accompanying you farther.
恕不远送。
大学生两人英语对话篇三
Mike: What’s wrong with this whole world? If I worked for the government, I would do something to better our people. It seems that the more money we have the less kind we are.
这个世界是怎么了? 如果我是在政府里面上班,我一定作些事情来改变现在的人. 现在的人好像越是有钱,就越没素质.
Anna: What’s for the I-hate-the-world speech?
怎么突然发表这个 “我讨厌这个世界”的演讲啊?
Mike: There is a very nice lady somewhere in Jiangsu. She picked a wallet on the street. After returning it to the owner, the guy claimed that his money had been missing.
江苏某个地方有个很好的阿姨.她捡到一个钱包.在还给失主以后,那个男人说钱丢了.
Anna: The lady was blackmailed. That man was sick.
那个阿姨被敲诈了吧.那人真是恶心.
Mike: More than that. She was sued for taking the man’s money.
不止,阿姨被控告了说她拿了那个男人的钱.
Anna: I am speechless. If I were in that situation, that man would be so dead and I would go to court. I would get a slander lawyer. He has to pay for that.
真是无语了.如果我遇到那样的情况,那男人死定了.我肯定会上法庭,找个专门接诽谤案子的律师.他一定要付出代价.
Mike: It’s happening in China. Betty was ripped off by some guy who pretended to have discovered a gold ring, which turned out to be a fake one. She paid 2,000 RMB.
现在中国到处都是这种事情.贝蒂被人宰了.有个男人假装发现一个金戒指,结果发现不是真的. 她付了2000块.
Anna: Oh, Crap! Betty? I didn’t know about that. What’s going on here? The world is going nuts.
不是吧!贝蒂?我怎么没有听说啊. 到底怎么回事啊?这个世界真是疯了.
Mike: We can’t blame some people for that. The whole society should be accountable.
我们不能把这个归咎于某个人. 整个社会都有责任.
Anna: It’s the so called trust crisis.
这个就是所说的信任危机吧!
看了“大学生两人英语对话”的人还看了:
1.大学英语两人对话
4.两个人英语对话