关于饭店点餐英语对话
在如今的国际以及国内形势下,对于所有非英语专业大学生来说,英语俨然也成为了一门必修必须掌握的学科。小编精心收集了关于饭店点餐英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于饭店点餐英语对话篇1
A:How is your appetite today?
A:今天的胃口怎么样?
B:I'm rather hungry now. /I'm extremely hungry. /I'm starving.
B:我饿极了。
A:What would you like to have?
A:您想吃点什么?
B:Please give me a piece of pie first.
B:请先给我一块馅饼。
A:Which would you rather have, beef or chicken?
A:您想吃哪一道菜,牛肉还是鸡?
B:Beef, please.
B:请来一道牛肉。
A:How about drinks? Coffee or tea?
A:您想喝咖啡还是喝茶?
B:Coffee, please.
B:来点咖啡。
A:Do you want to take milk and sugar?
A:要加点牛奶和糖吗?
B:Only black coffee.
B:清咖啡就行。
关于饭店点餐英语对话篇2
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐a few moments later
(过了一会儿)外语学习Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。en .examw.CoMEmma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!Emma: OK.
艾玛:好的
关于饭店点餐英语对话篇3
Waitress: Good evening, sir. Here's your menu.
女服务生: 先生,晚安。这是菜单。
John: OK. Give me a minute to look it over, please.
约翰: 好。给我几分钟,让我看一下。
Waitress: Take your time. I'll be with you in a moment.
女服务生: 您慢慢看。 我等会儿就过来。
(a moment later)
(过了一会儿)
Waitress: May I take your order now, sir?
女服务生: 先生,现在可以帮您点菜了吗?
John: Yes, please. I'd like to start with the chicken soup.
约翰: 可以了。我想先来一份鸡汤。
Waitress: What would you like for your main course?
女服务生: 主菜您想点什么?
John: Filet mignon, please.
约翰: 菲力牛排。
Waitress: How would you like that done?
女服务生: 您要几分熟?
John: Medium rare.
约翰: 四分熟的。
Waitress: Anything for dessert?
女服务生: 要点甜点吗?
John: No. I'll order dessert later.
约翰: 不。我过一会儿再点。
看了“关于饭店点餐英语对话”的人还看了: