学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于餐馆点餐英语对话

韦彦分享

  英语是世界上普遍使用的语言,许多国家都在强化和改革基础教育阶段的英语教学,英语教学得到了极大的重视,尤其是初中英语口语教学也越来越受到关注。小编精心收集了关于餐馆点餐英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于餐馆点餐英语对话篇1

  服务员:

  Are you ready to order now?

  您准备好点餐了吗? 外语学习教材

  迈克:

  Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

  是的.给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

  服务员:

  How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

  牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的.中等熟度的.还是完全熟的牛排?

  迈克:

  Well-done.

  完全熟的. 外语学习考试

  服务员:

  Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

  好的.您要喝点什么吗?

  迈克:

  Do you have coffee or tea?

  你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?

  服务员:

  Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

  是的.我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?

  迈克:

  Iced tea, please.

  来杯冰茶.谢谢.

  关于餐馆点餐英语对话篇2

  Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.

  欢迎来到珍妮弗罗佩兹新开的餐馆。我听说这里的食物非常道地。

  Mei: It's Puerto Rican?

  是波多黎各菜?

  Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.

  事实上这是家古巴餐厅,就像在迈阿密很容易见到的餐厅。

  Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.

  哇,你们真是个民族大镕炉啊

  Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.

  全都是拉丁嘛,宝贝。都很好吃。咱们来点菜吧。

  Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy

  嗯……(看菜单)黑豆跟饭……听起来很健康。

  关于餐馆点餐英语对话篇3

  Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma'am?

  May:Yes, please. I'd like the steak and mushrooms。

  Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

  May:I'd like it well-done, please。

  Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?

  May:I think I'll have baked potatoes. And I'll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。

  Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?

  May:I'd like a cream and onion soup, please。

  Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma'am?

  May:I want to skip dessert. That's all. Thank you。

  Waiter:OK. I'll be with you in a moment。

  关于餐馆点餐英语对话篇4

  Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?

  西蒙:海伦,你想吃点什么?

  Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?

  海伦:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆条。你要什么?

  Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.

  西蒙:我想要主厨色拉。我想我们准备好点菜了。对不起,服务员。

  Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?

  服务员:来了,先生。您有些什么吩咐?

  Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我们想点菜。

  Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?

  服务员:好的,您吃点什么?

  Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.

  海伦:我要一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。

  Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?

  西蒙:请给我一份主厨沙拉好吗?

  Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?

  服务员:一份主厨沙拉,一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。您的沙拉要那种调味品?

  Simon: What kinds do you have?

  西蒙:你们都有什么?

  Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.

  服务员:有意大利式的,法国式的,俄国式的,以及油和醋的。

  Simon: I'd like Russian.

  西蒙:我要俄国式的。

  Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?

  服务员:您要点喝的吗?

  Simon: Do you have iced tea?

  西蒙:有冰茶吗?

  Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.

  服务员:对不起,我们这儿没有。

  Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.

  西蒙:那么,我要咖啡。

  Helen: Make that two.

  海伦:上两份。

  Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?

  服务员:来了,先生。您还想要点别的吗?

  Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?

  西蒙:不要了,谢谢,海伦,你呢?

  Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?

  海伦:能给我上些饭切片吗?

  Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?

  服务员:外加一份番茄片。好的,我现在给您上咖啡吗?

  Simon: Yes, right now, please.

  西蒙:是的,请快上吧。

  
看了“关于餐馆点餐英语对话”的人还看了:

1.有关餐厅点餐的英语对话

2.餐馆用餐实用英语对话

3.关于餐厅点菜的英语对话

4.实用英语情景对话之餐厅点餐

5.关于餐厅常用英语对话

    1940166