过海关必用到的英语情景对话阅读(2)
过海关必用到的英语情景对话篇四
A:Let me see your passport. Is London your final destination?
A:我看看您的护照。伦敦是您最终的目的地吗?
B:No. I am a transit passenger going to Sweden.
B:不,我是前往瑞典的过境旅客。
A:How long are you going to stay here?
A:您要这儿停留多久?
B:Only one night.
B:只住一晚。
A;Do you have any dutiable items?
A:您有没有要上税的物品?
B;No,I don't.
B:不,我没有。
A;What are these?
A:这些是什么?
B;They are my personal effects.
B:这些是我的个人用品。
过海关必用到的英语句子阅读篇五
第一句:Do I have to go through the immigration and customs?
我需要通过入境和海关检查吗?
A: Do I have to go through the immigration and customs?
我需要通过入境和海关检查吗?
B: Yes, and get the passport ready at that place.
对,而且到那儿一定要准备好护照。
第二句:Do they have any restrictions on the articles we're carrying at the Customs?
海关对个人所带的物品有限制吗?
A: Do they have any restrictions on the articles we're carrying at the Customs?
海关对个人所带的物品有限制吗?
B: Yes, they'll check to see if you are carrying any contraband.
是的,海关要检查你有没有带违禁物品。
大多数第一次出国的人,当飞机在异国机场降落,来到海关检察人员面前接受检查时,紧张感油然而生,因此一定要提前问清楚海关检查的有关手续,做到有备无患。
其他相关的问题还有:
Shall we state the purpose of going to a certain country?
去一个国家时得陈述旅行目的吗?
What should I say if they inquire about my purpose?
如果他们问我旅行的目的我该怎么说呢?
猜你喜欢: