学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

关于入住宾馆英语情景对

焯杰分享

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面学习啦小编为大家带来关于入住宾馆英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  入住宾馆情景对话1

  A: Wangfujing Grand Hotels. How can I help you?

  A:王府井饭店,能为您效劳吗?

  B: Do you have any rooms available next Saturday and Sunday night?

  B:下周六和周日晚还有空房间吗?

  A: Could you hold the line, please? I will check out our room availability for those days...Yes. we have a few vacancies next weekend. We have double rooms, suites and deluxe suites in Japanese, Roman. French and presidential styles, which one do you like best?

  A:请别挂断好吗?我要查查那几天有没有空房间……有,下周末还有几间。我们有双人间、套房,以及日式、法式、罗马式豪华套房和总统套房,您要哪一种?

  B:A double room, please.

  B:双人间。

  A: OK. Could I have your name, please?

  A:好的。请问您怎么称呼?

  B: My name is Monica Gellar.

  B:我叫莫妮卡·盖勒。

  A: OK, Ms. Monica. I've reserved a double room for you next Saturday and Sunday night. We will see you then!

  A:好的,莫妮卡女士。已经为您在下周周六和周日晚上预订了一间双人房,到时候见。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  入住宾馆情景对话2

  A: Hello, I hope to get a room for the night.

  A:你好,我想要个今晚的房间。

  B: Do you have a reservation?

  B:您有预订吗?

  A Sorry, I don't.

  A:抱歉,我没预订。

  B: Let me see if I can fit you in. What kind of room do you want?

  B:我看看是否能为您安排。您想要什么样的房间呢?

  A: I only need a single room.

  A:我只需一个单人间。

  B: Smoking or non-smoking?

  B:吸烟房还是无烟房?

  A: Smoking if possible.

  A:最好是吸烟房。

  B: You are in luck, we have one free.

  B:您很幸运,我们有一间空房。

  A: I am very grateful. How much will it be?

  A:很感谢,房间价格是多少?

  B: That will be 600 RMB. Could I have your credit card please?

  B:600元。能给我您的信用卡吗?

  A: Oh dear. I don't have it with me. Do you take debit cards or should I pay with cash?

  A:噢,天啊。我现在没带着。你们能刷贷记卡吗?或者我可以付现金吗?

  B: A debit card will be fine.

  B:您可以刷贷记卡。

  入住宾馆情景对话3

  A: Good evening. Room Service. May I help you?

  A:晚上好,房餐预定,可以为您服务吗?

  B: Yes. Please send one "Fried Rice, Yangzhou Style" and one "Fruit Salad" to my room.

  B:是的,请将一份扬州炒饭和一份沙拉送到我的房间。

  A: Anything to drink, sir?

  A:需要什么喝的吗,先生?

  B: Yes, two bottles of beer.

  B:是的,两瓶啤酒。

  A: Is there any particular brand you like, sir?

  A:您想要什么牌子的酒呢?

  B:Carlsberg.

  B:嘉士伯。

  A: Yes, sir.IS there anything else you want, sir?

  A:好的,先生,请问您还想要其他的吗?

  B:No, thanks.

  B:不要了,谢谢。

  A: May I know how many of you so that I could prepare the right set of tableware?

  A:请告诉我一共是几位用餐,我好准备餐具。

  B:Yes, two of us.

  B:两位。

  A: Excuse me. May I know your name and room number?

  A:请您告诉我您的姓名和房间号可以吗?

  B: Yes, Bill Smith in Room 713.

  B:好的,比尔·史密斯,713房间。

  A: So, that's one "Fried Rice, Yangzhou Style", one "Fruit Salad" and two bottles of carlsberg beer. We'll send them to your room in 20 minutes.

  A:一共是一份扬州炒饭,一份沙拉还有两瓶嘉士伯啤酒。我们会在20分钟后为您送上。

  入住宾馆情景对话4

  A: Good morning, can I help you?

  A:早上好,有什么可以为您服务?

  B: Yes, could I settle my bill, please?

  B:是的,我想结账,可以吗?

  A. Yes. of course. May I have your name and your room number, please?

  A:当然。我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?

  B: Wang Wei, Room 1202.

  B:王伟。1202房间。

  A: OK, Mr. Wang, here is your bill. The total amount is US 0.

  A:好的,王先生,这是您的账单,一共是120美元。

  B: The figure seems right.

  B:这应该没错。

  A: How do you wish to settle your account, sir?

  A:请问您打算怎样结账,先生?

  B: By credit card, please. And what kind of credit cards do you honor?

  B:用信用卡。请问你们这里接受哪种信用卡?

  A: We accept Master Card, American Express and Visa.

  A:我们接受万事达卡,美国运通卡和维萨卡。

  B: Then I'll put it on my Master Card. Here you are.

  B:那我用万事达卡吧,给你。

  A: Thank you. Would you sign here, please? Here's your receipt.

  A:谢谢。请您在这儿签个名可以吗?这是您的收据。

    441763