学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

旅游英语情景对话:飞机旅行

焯杰分享

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面学习啦小编为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:飞机旅行,欢迎大家学习!

  飞机旅行情景对话一:

  A:Welcome aboard. Let me carry The bag for you.

  A:欢迎您登机。让我来为您拿行李。

  B:Thank you. Could you tell me where my seat is?

  B:谢谢。您能告诉我我的座位在哪儿吗?

  A:May I have your boarding pass,please?

  A:我能看一下您的登机牌吗?

  B:Yes, here it is.

  B:可以,在这里。

  A:It's 15C. This way,please.

  A:是15C。请这边走。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  A:Here we are. This window side seat is yours

  A:我们到了。这个靠窗的座位是您的。

  B:Thanks. Could I put my bag on the rack?

  B:谢谢。我可以把我的包放在行李架上吗?

  A:You'd better not. it's too big. It might fall and hurt someone.

  A:您最好不要这样。这只包太大,也许会跌落下来伤着人。

  B:You're right. I will put it under my seat

  B:您说得对。我把它放在我的座位下面。

  A:Is there anything else I can do for you?

  A:还有什么其他事我可以为您效劳吗?

  B:No , not at the moment

  B:没有,现在没有了。

  A:If you need me, please push the red call button here above your head.

  A:如果您需要我,请按您头顶上的红色呼唤按钮。

  B:Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  飞机旅行情景对话二:

  A:Could you change my seat,please?

  A:可以替我更换座位吗?

  B:Which seat do you like,aisle or window side?

  B:您喜欢哪个位子,靠近通道还是窗户边?

  A:I want a aisle seat.

  A:我想要一个靠近通道的位子。

  B:Smoking or non-smoking?

  B:吸烟区还是禁烟区?

  A:I prefer non-smoking.

  A:我喜欢无烟的。

  B:Let me see. There is a seat available for you. Come this way,please.

  B:让我看看。有一个位子给您。请走这边。

  A;That's good. Thank you.

  A:好的。谢谢您。

  B:You are welcome.

  B:不用客气。

  飞机旅行情景对话三:

  A:Stewardess!

  A:乘务员!

  B:Yes , sir?

  B:什么事,先生?

  A:May I have a magazine or a newspaper please?

  A:请给我一份杂志或报纸,好吗?

  B:What kind of magazines would you like,fashion or sports?

  B:您要哪一类的杂志,时尚的还是体育的?

  A:I'd like sports,please.

  A:请给我体育类的。

  B:OK. I'll be right back with you.

  B:好的。请稍候。

  A:Oh!I read this before. May I have another one instead please?

  A:噢!这本我看过。请您给我换一本好吗?

  飞机旅行情景对话四:

  A:Excuse me,sir. Can I help you?

  A:对不起,先生。我能帮您做点什么吗?

  B:I'd be glad to have your help. Could you make the air-conditioner cooler?

  B:我很高兴能得到您的帮助。您能把空调温度再调低点吗?

  A:I'm sorry. We can not regulate the air-conditioner. As soon as the plane takes off we'll be able to get better ventilation, and the temperature here will drop. Let me get a wet towel at you at the moment.

  A:对不起,我们不能调节空调器。只要飞机一起飞,我们就会得到良好的通风,温度会降下来的。现在我给您拿块湿毛巾来。

  B:Good idea.

  B:好主意。

  A:Your wet towel , sir.

  A:先生,您的湿毛巾。

  B:Thank you. Could I have something cold to drink?

  B:谢谢。能给我点冷饮吗?

  A:Yes. We have mineral water,orange juice,coke,which do you prefer?

  A:行。我们有矿泉水、橙汁、可乐,您要什么?

  B:Orange juice, please.

  B:橙汁。

  A:Would you like some ice in your drink?

  A:要放点冰块吗?

  B:Yes.

  B:好。

  A:How much would you like?

  A:您想放多少?

  B:One or two cubes will be OK.

  B:一两块儿就行了。

  A:Here you are , sir.

  A:先生,给您。

  B:I'm awfully sorry to have bothered you.

  B:真是太麻烦您了。

  A:It's my pleasure.

  A:能为您服务我很高兴。

  B:Please accept this tip.

  B:请收下这小费。

    430145