关于旅游英语对话
旅游英语是为培养高素质旅游从业人员和管理人员的必修课程,而旅游活动是一种跨文化交际的文化交流过程。小编精心收集了关于旅游英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于旅游英语对话1
K:Ooh! This is the most beautiful building I've ever seen!
凯西:哦!这是我所见过最漂亮的建筑物了!
E:It is magnificent. It compares with other great buildings here in Europe.
艾凡:真是宏伟壮丽,可以媲美欧洲其它伟大的建筑。
K:All the paintings and decorations! The royal family really knew how to live it up.
凯西:有那么多绘画和装饰品!皇室的的人可真懂得享受。
E:Most royal families in Europe lived beyond our wildest dreams. Some still do.
艾凡:以往大多数的欧洲皇室家族都过着超乎我们想象的奢侈生活。有些至今仍然如此。
K:You mean like the House of Windsor?
凯西:你的意思是像温莎王室过的生活吗?
E:Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is the world's richest woman, after all.
艾凡:是的。毕竟,伊莉莎白二世是全世界最有钱的女人。
And I believe the Queen of the Netherlands is the world's second richest.
而我相信荷兰女王是世界上第二有钱的女人。
K:Imagine all that money!
凯西:想象一下有那么多钱该有多爽!
E:I prefer to imagine all that power.
艾凡:我宁愿想象有那么大的权力该有多爽。
K:Typical man!
凯西:典型的男人!
E:Anyway, let's go through some of the rooms here and pretend we'll be this rich some day.
艾凡:不管怎样,咱们进去几个房间瞧瞧,假装将来有一天我们也会这么有钱吧。
K:Yeah, right! It's fun to dream, though.
凯西: 没错!梦想不失为一大乐事。
I think in every girl's heart, there's a dream about being a princess.
我认为在每个女孩心中都有个当公主的梦想。
E:And in every man's heart there is a princess...
艾凡:在每个男人心中也都有个公主…
K:Oh, Evan! I didn't know you were so romantic!
凯西:哦,艾凡!没想到你这么罗曼蒂克!
关于旅游英语对话2
K:It's so tiring to climb to the top of the mountain.
爬到山顶可真累。
J:I feel the same. What's worse, we have to get back down.
我也是,更糟糕的是,我们还要爬下山去。
K:Oh my god. I can't bear that. Aren't there any cable cars?
哦天呐,我受不了了。这里没有缆车吗?
J:Let me ask the officers. Excuse me, can you tell me where I can take cable cars?
让我问问工作人员。请问,能告诉我去哪里可以乘坐缆车吗?
O:Walk further and you will see the sign. I am afraid you have to wait a long time.
往前走走您会看到标志。恐怕您得等很长时间。
关于旅游英语对话3
T:Excuse me, is there any summer resort around the town?
请问,这附近有避暑胜地吗?
S:As far as I know, the nearest one is next to the willton.
据我所知,最近的避暑胜地在威灵顿附近。
T:It doesn't matter. I just want to have a relax and I don't care how far it is. Can you tell me how to get there?
没关系的,我只是想去放松下,我不介意有多远的,能告诉我怎么去那里吗?
S:Yes, take the greyhound bus. It will lead you directly there.
好的,乘坐灰狗汽车,它会直接把你带到那的。
T:Thanks a billion.
非常感谢。
看了“关于旅游英语对话”的人还看了: