出国旅游简单英语对话
在英语教学中,对话训练是必不可少的一项内容,主要目的在于丰富学生的英语听、说技能,提升学生的英语综合能力,体现英语作为交流工具的价值。小编精心收集了出国旅游简单英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
出国旅游简单英语对话1
A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.
各位尊敬的游客,欢迎来到西湖。现在我们正在游览的地方是虎跑泉。
B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?
这个景点怎么会和老虎联系在一起呢,张小姐?
A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.
此地得名于一个传说,据说古时有两只老虎来到此地. 并在这里挖开一个洞,随后从洞中便有泉水涌出。
B:How ignorant I am!
我也太无知了。
A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”
龙井茶和虎跑泉被认为是 “西湖双绝”。
B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.
我知道那个茶叶,闻起来很香的。
A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.
没错?所有游客,请注意。我们将在这个泉水边停留半小时,赶紧拍照留念。我们要去的下一站是三泉映月。
B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!
贾尼斯、大卫,快到这边来。我们在这里拍点照片吧!我没想到这里的风景会如此之美。
出国旅游简单英语对话2
A:Would you pose with me?
你能和我合个影吗?
B:I'd like to. We must call someone else to help us.
好啊。我们必须叫一个人来帮我们。
A:Yes. Peter, could you please take our picture?
是的。彼得,帮我们拍张照,好吗?
C:Yes. But can you tell me how to use the camera?
好的。但你能告诉我怎样使用这个相机吗?
A:Just push the shutter, please.
只要按快门就可以了。
C:Are you ready?
你们准备好了吗?
A:Yes, we are ready.
是的,我们准备好了。
C:Please smile. OK.
请笑一笑。好。
A:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
出国旅游简单英语对话3
A:Hey, the scenery is beautiful. We should take a picture with each other.
嘿,这边的景色好美。我们应该来张合影。
B:But we do not carry the tripod, and there is no appropriate place to support the camera.
但是我没带三脚架来。这边也没有什么合适的地方可以支撑相机。
A:Yes, we can ask someone to do us a favor.
哦,我们可以叫人帮我们一下。
B:Excuse me, sir. Could you take a picture for us?
你好,先生。能不能请你帮忙给我们拍张合影?
C:No problem. Tell me how to use it.
没问题,你告诉我怎么用这相机。
B:It is easy. You can press this for focusing the image, and this is the shutter.
很简单的。你只要按这里就可以调焦距,这边是快门。
C:But the sun is setting. I think it is better to open the flash for supplying light.
但现在太阳要落山了,我想还是把闪光灯打开吧。
B:OK, I will open it. We hope that the picture can hold the entire tower and the sunsetting.
好的,我打开了。我们希望照片能把这落日和整个塔都照下来。
C:I know. I will try. Go to make a pose.
好的,我试试。现在摆好造型。
B:We are ready!
我们准备好了!
C:Smile! It is OK! Come on and see.
微笑!好了!过来看一下。
A:Well, it is good. You have taken a nice picture for us.
哦,谢谢,照得太好了。谢谢你.
C:It is my pleasure. Have a good trip.
这是我的荣幸,希望你们旅途愉快。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢.
看了“出国旅游简单英语对话”的人还看了: