学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

出国英语情景对话

韦彦分享

  出到国外,最常用的就是英语了。能够用英语与别人交流就显得至关重要。小编精心收集了出国英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  出国英语情景对话1

  Mothering the Man

  无微不至的照顾

  Kathy plays mother and nurse to Evan all day.

  凯西一整天都对艾凡扮演着母亲和护士的角色。

  K:Open up.

  凯西:嘴张开

  E:Now what are you giving me?

  艾凡:你现在喂我吃什么?

  K:It's good for you. They're just two aspirin tablets to keep your swollen glands down. They won't hurt you.

  凯西:对你有好处的东西。只是两颗能让你的扁桃腺消肿的阿司匹林,不会伤害你的。

  E:OK. Dr. Gustav was nice, wasn't she?

  艾凡:好吧。葛斯特夫医生人很好,不是吗?

  K:Yeah. She was sweet. And it hardly cost us anything. I love these old-fashioned doctors; you can just walk in their offices and see them.

  凯西:没错。他人很好。而且看病几乎没有花我们什么钱。我喜欢这些老式的医生,你可以随时走进他们的诊所看病。

  E:I'm sorry I can't accompany you out today.

  艾凡:抱歉今天我没办法陪你出去。

  K:Why? Where am I going?

  凯西:为什么?我要去哪儿?

  E:Well, you could go out shopping or to see a movie, or go out with some of the kids here at the hostel.

  艾凡:嗯,你可以外出购物或去看场电影,或者和旅社这里的几位年轻人出去。

  K:I'll do nothing of the sort. I'm staying right here with you until you get better. Mrs. Lindquist is making some special chicken soup for you right now, and I'm going to feed it to you.

  凯西:这类的事我都不会去做的。我会待在你身边直到你好一点为止。林德奎斯特太太现在正为你炖特别的鸡汤,我会喂你喝的。

  E:Good grief! Are you my mother?

  艾凡:天啊!你是我妈妈吗?

  K:No. I'm your friend. And I don't want anything more to happen to you.

  凯西:不。我是你的朋友。而且我不希望你还会出别的事。

  E:Kathy, you're an angel.

  艾凡:凯西,你真是一位天使。

  K:And you're sick. Now, take these tablets with this warm water!

  凯西:而你是一条病虫。现在和着温水吞下这些药片吧!

  出国英语情景对话2

  Shopping Needs Money

  购物需要钱

  Kathy and Evan are shopping when Kathy runs outof cash.

  凯西和艾凡购物时,凯西花光了钱。

  K:Let's go in this store. Look at those beautifulsweaters!

  凯西:咱们进去这家店吧。看看那些漂亮的毛衣!

  E:Well, OK, but don't you think you've shopped till you dropped already?

  艾凡:嗯,好吧,但是你不认为你已经逛街购物逛到要累倒了吗?

  K:No, not at all. You know what we women say, don't you, Evan?

  凯西:不,没这回事。艾凡,你知道我们女人怎么说,不是吗?

  E:No, what's that?

  艾凡:不知道,你们怎么说?

  K:Charge! Now, let's go in and look around.They look around for half an hour. Kathy choosestwo sweaters.

  凯西:刷卡血拼!他们四处看了有半小时之久。凯西挑选了两件毛衣。

  K:One's for me, and the other's for my best friend, Judith.

  凯西:一件给我自己,另一件则给我最好的朋友茱蒂丝。

  E:That's thoughtful of you. Take them to the counter.

  艾凡:你真体贴。拿了衣服到柜台去吧。

  K:I'd like these two, please.

  凯西:麻烦一下,我买这两件毛衣。

  Clerk:Will that be cash or charge?

  店员:付现还是刷卡?

  K:Charge, please. She hands the clerk a credit card. After a minute...

  凯西:刷卡,麻烦你了。她递给店员一张信用卡。不久后…

  C:I'm sorry, miss, but your card wasn't accepted. Do you have another card?

  店员:小姐,我很抱歉,刷卡机不接受你的信用卡。你有另一张卡吗?

  K:Yes, here.

  凯西:有,在这儿。

  C:I'm sorry, but there's a problem with this one, too.

  店员:对不起,这张卡也有问题。

  K:Oh, no! I've overcharged both my cards!

  凯西:哦,糟了!我的两张卡都刷爆了!

  出国英语情景对话3

  Cashing Traveler's Checks

  兑现旅行支票

  Kathy enters the bank and goes to the firstavailable teller.

  凯西走进银行后到第一个有空的银行柜员前。

  T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?

  行员:小姐,午安。今天有什么需要我为你效劳的?

  K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.

  凯西:我想把这些旅行支票兑换成现金,麻烦你了。

  T:Fine. Do you have any ID?

  行员:好的。你有任何身分证明吗?

  K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?

  凯西:有,我的护照在这儿。你需要任何其它的身分证明吗?

  T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's see...that's, and you want to change that into euros?

  行员:不,这样就可以了,谢谢。我看看……共三百元美金,你想换成我们的瑞典币克朗吗?

  K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.

  凯西:是的,没错,谢谢。

  T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how wouldyou like your money?

  行员:今天的汇率是0.75欧元对一美元。所以我应该给你两百廿五欧元。那么,你的钱要怎么个换法?

  K:Pardon?

  凯西:对不起,请再说一遍?

  T:In what denominations would you like your euros?

  行员:你要兑换什么面值的欧元?

  K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.

  凯西:哦。嗯,我要四张五十元纸币,两张二十元纸币,一张五元纸币,麻烦你了。

  T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.

  行员:好的。请你点收。非常谢谢。

  K:And thank you!

  凯西:也谢谢你了!

  
看了“出国英语情景对话”的人还看了:

1.打电话订餐的英语对话范文

2.餐厅点餐英语对话80句

3.餐厅英语情景对话带翻译

4.如何用英语打电话订房 情景对话

5.餐厅电话订餐的英语对话

    3635340