学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

旅游英语口语:乘出租车常用短语

楚欣分享

  介绍:出租车行业各类收费名目繁多。据不完全统计,涉及出租车企业和司机负担的各类收费项目主要有行政事业性收费、政府性基金、政府性集资、摊派、经营服务性收费和其他费用;道路运输年检费、道路运输经营许可证工本费、营运驾驶员从业资格考试费;运输管理费、客运管理费、治安费、特殊行业审验费、机动车辆排污费、城市公用事业附加费。

  Taking a Taxi 乘出租车

  第二部分 Phrases 常用短语

  1.pick sb.up 接某人

  2.give sb.a ride 送某人一程

  3.drop sb.Off 让某人下车

  4.crash into 撞上

  5.exceed the speed limit 超速

  6.phone booking 电话预约

  72pick up 用车接

  82taxi stand 出租车站

  9.look for 寻找

  10.get in 上车

  11.go straight 直走

  12.get off下车

  13.fit in 放进去

  14.half an hour 半小时

  15.more or less 大约.

  16.or so 大约,左右

  17.in a hurry 匆忙地

  18.in a rush 赶时间

  19.peak driving time 交通高峰时段

  20.pull over靠边停车

  句子

  I’d like to go to this address 请到这个地址

  Could you show me that place on the map? 你能再地图上指出那个地方吗?

  Please point out the way as we go along. 请沿途告诉我怎么走。

  Take the shortest way, please. 请走最近的路。

  Is that place far from here? 那个地方离这里很远吗?

  How long does it take to get downtown? 到市中心得多长时间?

  How long is the ride from here then? 从这儿到那里开车要多少时间?

  Well, since it‘s rush hour, I’d say the ride would take about thirty minutes, more or less. Is that okay? 哦,由于是交通高峰期,我想至少要30分钟,行吗?

  It‘s the rush hour, we may have a traffic jam. Are you in a hurry? 现在是高峰期我们可能会堵车,你着急吗?

  Please don’t drive too fast. I‘m not in a hurry. 请不要开太快,我没有赶时间。

  I’m not, so please drive slowly and carefully. 我不赶时间,所以请小心慢慢开。

  I‘m in a hurry 我有急事

  I’m pressed for time. Could you speed it up? 我赶时间,能否开快一些?

  Do you think you can get me to the railway station before 9:15? 你能在9:15之前送我到火车站吗?

  Please hurry. I‘m late. I need to be at the railway station in 20 minutes 请快点儿。我要迟到了。我要在20分钟内到火车站

  I have to be there before 3 p.m.. There is an extra five dollars for you if you can take me there om time 我要在下午3点之前到那里,如果你能让我准时赶到,我可以多给你5元钱

  I’ll try my best,but there‘s a speed limit here 我尽力开快些,但这儿有车速限制

  I think we can get there in time unless there’s a traffic jam 我想我们能准时到那儿,除非堵车

  It should be okay if we hit the lights just right. 假如一路绿灯的话,那就没问题。

  Alright,Miss. Take it easy 好的,小姐。不用着急

  There is no need to hurry 不必着急

  Please drive safely 请安全驾驶

  We‘re held up 我们被堵住了

  Oh, please do something about it, or I’ll miss the plane. 哦,请想想办法吧,不然我就误飞机了。

  Is there any other route we can take? 还有别的路能走吗?

  Yes, but we‘re in the fast lane, you see. It’s impossible to back out of the traffic. 有,可你看我们在快车道上,没法倒车出来。

  I wish I could, but we can do nothing. 我也想帮你的忙,可是没办法。

  Do you think you could wait for me once we get there? 我们到那之后,你可以等我吗?

  I won‘t be long so I don’t want to call another taxi. 我不会耽搁太久,所以我不想另外再叫出租车。

  Please wait a minute for me here. I‘ll soon be back. 请在这里等我一下,我马上就回来。

  Can you stop over there for a minute? 你能再这暂停一会儿吗?

  Here you are, Codak Hotel. 可达饭店到了。

  Here we are,Miss 到了,小姐

  Stop here, please 请在这儿停吧

  Let me out here 我到了

  Just draw up here and I’ll get out 就在这儿停车,我要下车了

  Please pull over and stop there 请靠边,在那儿停下来

  This is a one-way street. I‘ll have to go around getting in the other side 这是单行线,我得绕过去才能到另一面停车

  There’s a “No Parking”sign 有一个“禁止停车”的指示牌

  I can‘t find a proper parking space 我找不到合适的地方停车

  How much does it cost? 要花多少钱?

  How much will it cost? 要花多少钱?

  How much do you charge? 要花多少钱?

  What do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?

  How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?

  How much is on the clock? 里程表上的金额是多少?

    264982