去日本旅游英语口语精选
旅游业在全世界范围内快速的发展对世界的经济增长和文化交流产生了深远的影响,给来自全球不同国家的人们在进行思想和文化上的交流架起了一座桥梁。学习啦小编整理了去日本旅游英语口语,欢迎阅读!
去日本旅游英语口语一
突发急病
惯用口语句子:
I don't feel well.
= I'm a little under the weather.
= I'm not feeling myself.
我觉得不舒服。
under the weather“不舒服”
feel oneself“感到有精神”
I'm cold and shivery.
我觉得冷并且发抖。
I feel chilly.
我觉得很冷.
The ache is unbearable.
疼得让人受不了。
shivery a. (由于寒冷等而)颤抖的
chilly a. 寒冷的
ache n. 疼痛
unbearable a. 不能忍受的,难以忍耐的
I need to see the doctor as soon as possible.
我要看医生,越快越好。
Can you get me a nurse?
能给我找个护士吗?
Would you call a doctor for me. please?
请替我请个医生好吗?
Please take me to the hospital right away.
请马上送我去医院。
I have a terrible headache.
我头特别疼。
My head is killing me.
我头疼死了。
I've got a splitting headache.
我头疼得都要裂开了。
splitting a. 爆裂似的,剧烈的
The medicine I took isn't helping.
我吃的药不管用。
That medicine is useless.
那个药没用
I feel like vomiting and having diarrhea.
我感到既想呕吐,又想拉肚子。
I feel sick.
我感到恶心。
I have a feeling of nausea.
我很想吐。
sick a. 想呕吐的,恶心的
vomit v.呕吐
diarrhea n. 腹泻
nausea n. 恶心,作呕
I feel kind of queasy.
我有点反胃。
I've got a pain in my stomach.
我胃疼
queasy a. 感到反胃的,恶心的
stomach n. 胃
I'll faint from this unbearable pain in my stomach.
我会因为受不了胃部的疼痛而晕倒的。
I fainted just now.
我刚才都昏过去了
faint v. 昏厥,晕倒
去日本旅游英语口语二
迷失方向
惯用口语句子:
Can you help me? I'm lost.
你能帮我一下吗?我迷路了。
I got lost.
我迷路了。
I lost my way.
我迷路了。
I lost myself in the mountain.
我在山里迷路了。
I seem to be lost.
看来我迷路了。
I can't find my way to the railway station.
我找不到去火车站的路了,
lost a. 迷路的,丢失的
lose v.使迷路,失去,遗失(过去式及过去分词均为lost)
lose one's way“迷路”
lose oneself“迷路”
Where does this road lead?
这条路通向哪儿?
Is this the road to the zoo?
这是通往动物园的路吗?
I'm walking in the wrong direction.
我走错方向了。
Which way is north/south?
哪条路是往北/南的?
direction n. 方向
Please point out where I am on the map.
请指出我在地图上的位置。
I Can you show me where it is on the map?
你能告诉我它在地图上的位置吗?
point out“指出”
Where should I change?
我该在哪儿换车?
Does a bus go there?
有公共汽车到那里吗?
Which bus line goes to the library?
哪条公交路线是到火车站的?
What bus line goes by there?
哪条公交路线经过那里?
Which route has no traffic jam?
哪条路线不堵车?
Which route is the fastest?
哪条路线最快?
Which route is the shortest?
哪条路线最短?
I Which route has the least traffic jam?
哪条路线最不爱堵车?
route n. 路线
traffic jam“交通拥挤”
How far away is it?
有多远?
Is it far from here?
离这儿远吗?
How long will it take to get there on foot?
步行要花多长时间?
I Will it take me long to get there?
到那儿要花很长时间吗?
on foot“步行”
Could you tell me how I can find the railway station?
你能告诉我怎么去火车站吗?
Do you know where Lincoln Street is?
你知道林肯街在哪儿吗?
Are there any landmarks nearby?
附近有什么标志性的东西吗?
landmark n. 显著的容易辨认出的标志性建筑或其他事物
去日本旅游英语口语三
语言不通
惯用口语句子:
Can you slow down, please?
你能说得慢一点吗?
Please say it more slowly.
请说得慢一点、
Would you speak slowly. please?
你能说慢一点儿吗?
slow down“慢下来”
I can't speak English very well.
我说不好英语。
I don't know English very well.
我不是很懂英语。
My English isn't good enough.
我的英语不够好。
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
I didn't hear you clearly.
我没听清你说话。
Could you use an easier expression?
你能表达得简单点吗?
Could you use simple words?
你能用简单点儿的词吗?
Can you explain it?
你能解释一下吗?
expression n. 表达,措辞
I can't make myself understood.
我表达不清楚。
I can't get my point across.
我阐述不清我的观点。
I can't get through to him.
我没法让他明白。
Is that clear?
我说清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
我说清楚了吗?
Do you understand?
你理解吗?
get across“使被理解”
get( sth.) through to sb.“使…被某人理解”
“make oneself understood”的意思是“清楚地表达自己,使自己被理解”。
I don't know how to say it in English.
= I can't express it in English.
我不知道这个用英语怎么说。
What is this in English?
这个在英语里叫什么?
express v. 表达
I can't follow you.
= I can't quite catch you.
= I can't understand you.
= I can't quite get that.
我听不懂你的意思。
follow“在这里指“听懂,领会”;“catch”在这里的意思是“理解,听清楚”;get在这里指“明白,理解”
Would you please repeat yourself?
你能再说一遍吗?
Could you repeat that?
你能再说一遍吗?
Say it once more.
再说一遍。
Again. please.
请再说一遍
repeat v. 重复
I beg your pardon?
= pardon?
= pardon me?
我请你再说一遍好吗?
pardon n. & v. 原谅,宽恕
上述三句若要用疑问语气则表示“请某人再说一遍”,但若使用陈述语气,则表示“请原谅”,用于表示欷意。
看了“去日本旅游英语口语”的人还看了: