非常感谢用英语怎么说_翻译及对话阅读(2)
表达感谢的英语对话阅读篇一
A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.
A:昨天您给了我面试销售经理一 职的机会,我特意打电话向您感谢。
B: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
B:不用客气,孙先生。
A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢 意的。
B: You certainly made a good impression on me as well.
你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
A: I am very interested in this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
B:We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
我们会在本周末作出决定,到时我们会尽快和你取得联系。
表达感谢的英语对话阅读篇二
A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
B: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
不用客气,你的能力给我留下 了深刻的印象。
A: Is there anything I should do?
我还需要做些什么吗?
B: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.
不用,你能再次打来电话,已 经想得很周到了。
A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.
谢激知,如果你有什么问题, 请随时打电话给我。
B: OK, I will.
好的,我会的。
表达感谢的英语对话阅读篇三
A: Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to talk with me on the phone.
A: 谢谢您在百忙之中抽出时间和我电话聊天。
B: You are welcome.
B: 不客气。
A: Excuse me. When should I contact you about the interview?
A: 请问,有关面试的问题我什么时候和您联系?
B: I'll give you a ring next month.
B:我下月会打电话给你。
表达感谢的英语对话阅读篇四
A: I don't know how to thank you enough, Mr. Li.
A: 真不知该怎么感谢你,李先生.
B: Thank you for your interest in this job.You'll be hearing from us.
B: 谢谢你对这份工作感兴趣。你等待我们的答复吧。
A: I don't know how to express my gratitude. I owe you a lot.
A: 真不知怎么表达我的谢意。谢谢你。
B: You arc wclcome. Bye.
B:不用谢。再见。
猜你喜欢:
4.日常英语情景对话