描写度蜜月的英语情景口语
小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,学习英语就是要花很多时间的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,这样才能更快的提升英语成绩哦,大家快点行动起来吧。
一你来为我送行真是太好了
ANick, it's very nice of you to see me off.
尼克,你来为我送行真是太好了。
BYou're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation?
我非常乐意,你假期过得愉快吗?
AVery well. If I leave I'll miss you.
非常好。我离开后会想你的。
BMe too. Please write to me as soon as you get Boston.
我也一样,请一到波士顿就给我写信。
AI'm sure and I remembered your phone number. I'll call you.
我保证,而且我记住了你的电话,我会给你打电话的。
BOK, they begin to register.
哦,他们开始登机了。
AIt's time I left.
我得走了。
BHave a nice journey! Do give my regards to your parents.
旅行愉快!代我向你的父母问好。
二谈论结婚典礼
AWhat was your wedding ceremony like, Abigail?
盖布莉加尔,你们的结婚典礼怎么样?
BMy husband and I got married in a registry office with just two friends there as witnesses. But then we had three parties to celebrate.
我和我丈夫请了2个朋友做见证人,去婚姻注册处注了册。可是,接着我们要办3场酒席。
AThree parties? That's quite a lot. That must have been expensive!
三场?太多了,一定要花很多钱!
BWell, since my husband and I are from two different countries, and we live in a third country, we decided to have one in each country. It wasn't actually that expensive.
嗯,因为我和我丈夫来自不同国家,而且我们又在第三个国家生活。所以,我们打算在每个国家请一次客。实际上花费也不会太多。
AWere your parents upset that they weren't there to see you get married?
你们的父母没能出席你们的婚礼,他们不会觉得有点失望吗?
BI would have liked them to be there, but they couldn’t afford to fly out to see us, and we couldn't afford to fly out to see them, so they understood.
我其实很希望他们能来,但是他们负担不了飞过来看我们的机票费用,我们去看他们也同样飞不起,所以我们就互相理解吧。
ADid your husband's family get to meet your family?
你公公婆婆和你父母见过面吗?
BMy husband's parents flew out to meet my family when we got married in my hometown, so that was great. Some people spend ridiculous amounts of money on extravagant wedding receptions, but we agreed that the wedding party should be less about money and more about family.
我们在我家乡结婚的时候,我公公婆婆飞过来和我父母见了一面,非常愉快。有些人为了办个豪华婚礼不惜一掷千金,可是我们还是觉得婚礼应该多一点家庭的温馨,少一点金钱的装点。
AThat makes sense. Did you go on a honeymoon?
有道理。你们去度蜜月了吗?
BWe waited until our one-year anniversary to go on our honeymoon to Africa.
我们想结婚一周年的时候去非洲度蜜月。
AYou really didn't have a very traditional wedding, did you?
你们的婚礼真的跟传统式不沾边,对吧?
BNot at all, but we don’t have a very traditional marriage either, so it suited us perfectly!
没错,而且我们也不是普通的婚姻,所以,这种婚礼和我们正好相配。
描写度蜜月的英语情景口语相关文章: