关于家庭的英语情景口语对话
我们英语学习起来可能困难,但是只要我们努力,我们学习英语一定要坚持下去哦,小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,我们要多读多背,学习英语就是要刻苦一点的哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦
一典型的意大利家庭
AWelcome! Welcome to Little Italy. We're the most Italian family here!
欢迎光临!欢迎来到小意大利。我们是这里最典型的意大利家庭!
BSo I've heard. That's why I'm having such a great time.
我听说了。所以我才玩得如此尽兴.
AIf I hadn't married an Italian man, I probably wouldn't be pregnant so often. And maybe I could raise pigs instead of bambinos!
如果我没嫁给意大利人,也许我就不会一直怀孕。而且也许我会养猪而不是养小孩!
BHuh? Um...well, it's nice to see that some people still have big families.
啥?嗯……现在还能见到这种大家庭真好。
AIt is nice, but it would be nicer if my macho husband would get off his tush and help me. Ha-ha.... Have this. It's from Italy!
是很好。不过如果我的肌肉老公愿意动动手帮我的话,生活就会更好了。哈哈……收下这个。这是意大利的喔!
二家人的礼物
AThank you so much. I can't take this.
谢谢。我不能收下.
BShe will insist. It's a rosary. She has millions of them. Take it.
她会坚持要你收下。这是念珠。这东西她多得是。收下吧。
AWhat did she mean just now about raising pigs?
她刚刚说养猪是什么意思?
BOh! My grandmother used to say “raising pigs, raising kids...at least you can eat the pigs.”
喔!我祖母常说养小孩还不如养猪,至少养猪还吃得到猪肉。
AHa-ha. I get it. That's funny. Your cousin's a real sarcastic lady.
哈哈。我懂了。真好玩。你表妹还真是个会挖苦人的小姐。
BShe likes to complain about her macho husband and her “bambinos”, but she loves them all dearly.
她喜欢抱怨她的肌肉老公还有她的小孩,不过她还是很爱他们.
关于家庭的英语情景口语对话相关文章: