学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

打电话邀请英语对话

玉莲分享

  邀请别人做什么事情,若是用英语来对话的话,我们会有什么样的表达呢?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的打电话邀请英语对话,供大家参阅!

  打电话邀请朋友吃饭英语对话

  Harvey: Now. I have a surprise. We’ve booked the Southern Tower restaurant to celebrate our partnership.

  哈维: 我要给你们一个惊喜.为了庆祝我们之间的合作伙伴关系,我们预定了南塔餐厅.

  Harvey: We’d like to invite you to dinner.

  哈维: 我们邀请二位共进晚餐.

  Lok: The Southern Tower? We tried to go there but it’s booked out for months.

  洛克: 您是说南塔餐厅吗?我们曾经想去那里吃饭,但是那家餐厅的位子已经被提前预定出好几个月了.

  Harvey: Ah yes… but Douglas has a lot of influence in Sydney! We’ve booked a table for 7 o’clock. Caroline and Douglas will be there too.

  哈维: 是这样啊,但道格拉斯在悉尼可是一个颇具影响力的人物呢.我们预定了今天晚上七点的一张桌子.卡罗琳和道格拉斯也将出席.

  Lian: How wonderful. We’d love to come.

  丽安: 这真是太好了.我们很高兴如约前往.

  Lok: Yes, thank you.

  洛克: 是啊,谢谢你们了.

  在这部份对话中,哈维邀请洛克夫妇共进晚餐时使用了一个非常规范的英语说法.他说:

  Harvey: We’d like to invite you to dinner.

  哈维: 我们邀请二位共进晚餐.

  除了这种比较正式的说法之外,我们还可以用以下几种句型来表达同样的意思.

  Would you like to come to lunch?

  你愿意一起吃午饭吗?

  We’d be pleased if you could join us for dinner.

  如果您可以和我们一起吃晚饭,我们会很高兴.

  We’ve booked a table. We hope you can join us.

  我们已经预定了餐馆,希望您能够和我们一起吃饭.

  现在让我们跟着老师一起来练习这些句子.

  We’d like to invite you to dinner.

  Would you like to come to lunch?

  We’d be pleased if you could join us for dinner.

  We’ve booked a table. We hope you can join us.

  受到邀请之后,洛克夫妇也欣然接受了哈维的一番好意.他们说:

  Lian: How wonderful. We’d love to come.

  丽安: 这真是太好了.我们很高兴如约前往.

  Lok: Yes, thank you.

  洛克: 是啊,谢谢你们了.

  在接受他人的邀请时,我们还可以这样说:

  That’s very kind. Thank you.

  非常感谢您的好意.

  Yes, I’d be pleased to accept.

  好啊,我很高兴赴约.

  How can I resist such a gracious invitation!

  如此盛情,让我怎能拒绝呢?

  打电话邀请贵客吃饭英语对话

  Douglas: This is the highest restaurant in the southern hemisphere.

  道格拉斯: 这家餐馆是南半球最高的餐馆.

  Lian: What a view. There’s the Opera House. We were there

  yesterday.

  丽安: 风景真好啊.那是悉尼歌剧院,我们昨天去那里参观的.

  Waiter: Your menus.

  服务员: 请您过目菜单.

  Lian: Thank you.

  丽安: 谢谢.

  Waiter: Would you like to order drinks now?

  服务员: 请问您要现在就点酒水吗?

  Lian: I’ll just have a water to start, thanks.

  丽安: 请先给我一杯水好吗,谢谢.

  Douglas: We’ll have a bottle of this champagne please.

  道格拉斯: 请给我们上一瓶这样的香槟酒.

  Waiter: Fine. I’ll be back to take your dinner orders.

  服务员: 好的.我过一会儿再来为您写点菜单.

  Lian: Oh, there’s so much to choose from. What do you recommend?

  丽安: 哦,这菜单真是太丰富了.你有什么特色菜肴可以推荐吗?

  Douglas: Well if you like seafood, the roasted lobster here is delicious.

  道格拉斯:如果您喜欢海鲜的话,这家餐厅的烤龙虾是非常好吃的.

  Lok: That sounds good to me.

  洛克: 听起来很不错.

  Lian: I’ll have the Peking Duck.

  丽安: 那我就点北京烤鸭好了.

  Lok: Where is the Opera House?

  洛克: 请问悉尼歌剧院在哪个方向呢?

  Harvey: This is a revolving restaurant, Lok. We’ll see it again soon.

  哈维: 这是一家旋转餐厅,洛克.我们一会儿还会再看到悉尼歌剧院的.

  Lok: Oh, marvellous!

  洛克: 噢,这太好了.

  打电话邀请朋友参加节目英语对话

  A:Hello,Is Tommy there?

  B:This is Tommy speaking.Who is that?

  A:Oh,Tommy, this is XXX. I'd like to invite you to take part in a local program of the city TV station!

  B:Oh?What is it about?

  A:It is about the foreign student's experience in China. I think you may be interested in.

  B: Actually I am. When it will be on?

  A: Oh,great! The day after tomorrow. You may prepare some topics before we go together.

  B:Ok,let me see. No problem. So we will leave from school.

  A:I will see you at 18:00 the day after outside the school gate.

  B: Ok, see you then.

  A:Thanks for accepting that. Bye.

  

看过打电话邀请英语对话的人还看了:

1.电话英语情景对话大全

2.英语打电话情景对话大全

3.关于英语打电话情景对话大全

4.关于打电话时的英语对话

5.邀请英语对话f

    3412157