学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

二人5分钟英语对话

玉莲分享

  只有两个人进行的英语对话,其时间有长有短,重点在于对于时间的把握。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了双人5分钟英语对话,供大家参阅!

  二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC

  Receptionist: Sir, please follow me to Examination Room Number Three.

  接待员:请跟我到第三检查室。

  Doctor: Good morning, I'm Doctor Landry. What can I do for you today?

  医生:上午好。我是兰德利医生。我能为您做点什么?

  Dashan: Oh, Doctor. I don't feel well. My whole body aches. I have an upset stomach and I feel dizzy.

  大山:大夫,我觉得难受,浑身疼痛,胃部不舒服,头晕。

  Doctor: When did your symptoms begin?

  医生:这些症状是什么时候开始的?

  Dashan: They began last night. I didn't sleep.

  大山:昨天夜里开始的。 我没睡着觉。

  Doctor: Did you have a fever?

  医生:你发烧了吗?

  Dashan: Yes, I did. Sometimes I felt hot and sometimes I felt cold. I felt awful.

  大山:是的。我有时觉得冷,又有时觉得热,非常难受。

  Doctor: Did you take anything for it?

  医生:你吃什么药了吗?

  Dashan: No, I didn't.

  大山:没吃。

  Doctor: Well, first I need to listen to your chest. Then, I need to check your ears and throat. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, please? Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Again. Now, open your mouth wide, and say,"ah."

  医生:我先得听听你的胸部。然后我再检查一下你的耳朵和喉咙。请你把上衣的扣子解开好吗?深吸一口气,现在呼出来,再来一遍。现在张大嘴,说“ 啊……”。

  Dashan: Ah.

  大山:啊……。

  Doctor: Well, your chest sounds clear and your throat and ears look normal. But I'm concerned about your fever. I need to take your temperature.

  医生:胸部听起来很清楚,喉咙和耳朵看起来也正常。 但是我还是担心你的发烧问题。 我得量一量你的体温。

  Doctor: You probably have a virus. You should take it easy for a few days. You shouldn't get overtired. And you should also drink plenty of fluids.

  医生:你可能是感染了病毒。你要好好休息几天,不要太累,你还得多喝水。

  Doctor: Hmm. Yes, you have a slight temperature.

  医生:噢,你是有点发烧。

  Dashan: What should I take for it?

  大山:我要吃什么药来退烧呢?

  Doctor: Some acetaminophen.

  医生:吃点退热净吧。

  Dashan: Excuse me?

  大山:对不起,你说的是什么药?

  Doctor: You should take some acetaminophen for your fever. You can get some at the pharmacy across the street.

  医生:你要吃点退热净。 你可以在对面那条街的药店买到这种药。

  Dashan: How often should I take the acetaminophen?

  大山:隔多长时间吃一次?

  Doctor: You should take two tablets every four hours.

  医生:每隔四小时吃两片。

  Dashan: Okay. Thanks, Doctor.

  大山:好的,谢谢你,大夫。

  Doctor: You're welcome. Now, take care of yourself.

  医生:不客气。你多保重。

  二人5分钟英语对话: GO TO A CLINIC

  Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.

  如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。

  Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.

  大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。

  Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?

  如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?

  Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.

  大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。

  Rumei: What's the matter?

  如梅:你怎么了?

  Dashan: I don't feel very well.

  大山:我身体不舒服。

  Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.

  如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。

  Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.

  大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。

  Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?

  如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?

  Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.

  大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。

  Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.

  如梅:可能你得去看看病。

  Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.

  大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。

  Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.

  如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。

  Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.

  大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。

  Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?

  如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?

  Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.

  大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。

  Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?

  如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?

  Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.

  大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。

  Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.

  如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。

  Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.

  大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。

  Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.

  如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。

  Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.

  大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。

  Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?

  接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?

  Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.

  大山:是的。我不是本地人。

  Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?

  接待员:你有安大略省医疗保险吗?

  Dashan: Yes, I do.

  大山:我有。

  Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?

  接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?

  Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.

  大山:带着呢。 在这儿。

  二人5分钟英语对话:泰坦尼克号

  《泰坦尼克号》经典对白

  ###You let go?and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you###

  (On deck.Rose is crying?and runs past Jack?who is lying on a bench?smoking.She climbs over the ship’s railings?and hangs on with her back to the ship?about to jump into the sea.)

  JACK:Don't do it!

  ROSE:Stay back!Don't come any closer!

  JACK:Come on!Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.

  ROSE:No,stay where you are!I mean it!I'll let go!

  JACK:No,you won't!

  ROSE:What do you mean,No I won't?Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do.You don't know me.

  JACK:Well,you would have done it already.

  ROSE:You're distracting me.Go away!

  JACK:I can't.I'm involved now.You let go,and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.

  (Jack starts taking off his shoes.)

  ROSE:Don't be absurd.You'd be killed.

  JACK:I'm a good swimmer.

  ROSE:The fall alone would kill you.

  JACK:It would hurt; I'm not saying it wouldn't.To tell you the truth,I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.

  ROSE:How cold?

  JACK:Freezing.Maybe a couple of degrees over.Have you ever,uh,ever been to Wisconsin?

  ROSE:What?

  JACK:Well,they have some of the coldest winters around.I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.I remember when I was a kid,me and my father,we went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota.Ice-fishing is,you know,when you...

  ROSE:I know what ice-fishing is!

  JACK:Sorry.You just seemed like,you know,kind of an indoor girl.Anyway,I uh,fell through some thin ice,and I'm telling ya,water that cold,like right down there,it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.You can't breathe,you can't think,at least not about anything but the pain.Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.Like I said,I don't have a choice.I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.

  (He starts to take off his coat).

  ROSE:You're crazy!

  JACK:That's what everybody says,but with all due respect,miss,I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.Come on!Come on,give me your hand.You don't want to do this.

  (She takes his hand?and turns around.They are facing each other?but Rose is on the other side of the railing.)

  JACK:Whew.I'm Jack Dawson.

  ROSE:I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.

  ###你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去了###

  (甲板上.露丝哭着跑过甲板,被正躺在椅子上抽烟的杰克看到.露丝爬上船舷,背对着船站着,正要跳进大海.)

  杰克:别这样.

  露丝:别过来!别靠近我!

  杰克:来,把手给我,我把你拉过来.

  露丝:不!站在那儿别动!我是认真的!我要跳了!

  杰克:不,你不会跳的.

  露丝:别妄想跟我讲该怎么不该怎么的废话.你不了解我.杰克:你真想跳的话早就跳了.

  露丝:你在分散我的注意力.滚开!

  杰克:不行,现在我给卷进来了.你要跳的话,我也只好跳下去.

  (杰克开始脱鞋子.)

  露丝:别傻了,你会死的.

  杰克:我水性很好.

  露丝:这么高跳下去,摔也摔死了.

  杰克:可能很痛,我没说不痛,不过实话讲,我更怕水太凉了.

  露丝:多凉?

  杰克:像冰一样.顶多高几度.你,呃,你去过威斯康辛州没有?

  露丝:什么州?

  杰克:那儿的冬天最冷.我在那儿长大,在奇普瓦瀑布那儿.我记得小时候我爸爸和我去委索塔冰湖钓鱼,在冰湖上钓鱼,你知道吗,就是当你……

  露丝:我知道!

  杰克:对不起,我以为你是那种足不出户的女孩子呢.总之,我,呃,踩到一片薄冰上掉下水去,我告诉你吧,水真冷,就像下面的水一样,打在身上,就像千万把小刀刺进身体一样,你不能呼吸,不能思考,只觉得浑身刺痛.所以我不想跟你跳下去.不过,我也没有别的选择.所以我还是希望你能从船舷爬进来,让我得到解脱.

  (他开始脱上衣.)

  露丝:你疯了.

  杰克:人人都这么说,不过不管从哪方面说,我没像你一样让自己挂在船舷上.来,来,把手给我,你不想往下跳.

  (她抓住他的手,转过身来,他们互相看着,中间隔着船舷.)

  杰克:我叫杰克·唐逊.

  露丝:我叫露丝·迪维特·布凯特.


看过双人5分钟英文对话的人还看了:

1.两人相关五分钟英语对话

2.二人英语对话5分钟

3.两人五分钟英语对话

4.两人英语五分钟对话

5.二人英文对话5分钟

    2120271