学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

英语简单对话带翻译

玉莲分享

  刚开始进行英语对话时,我们可能不了解对方的意思,往往需要对方翻译成中文。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的英语简单对话带翻译,供大家参阅!

  英语简单对话带翻译:电视

  Todd: Marika let's talk about television.

  茉莉,我们来聊聊电视。

  Marika: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?

  你喜欢经常看电视吗?

  Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.

  是的,我经常看电视。

  Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?

  你现在在日本已经有一段时间了。你是看英语电视节目还是看日语电视节目?

  Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.

  我看日语节目,但如果有英语的我就看英语节目。是的,我也是。

  Todd: Um, how good is your comprehension? How much can you understand?

  你的日语对话能力怎么样?你能听懂多少?

  Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't reallyunderstand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.

  如果是戏剧,我能看懂,明白故事情节,但如果是脱口秀节目,而且有年轻人在节目上说得很快,用很多俚语,我就不太懂他们在说些什么了。虽然我能大致明白他们所讨论的节目主题,但我不明白他们是什么立场。

  Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?

  你认为电视会对人有坏的影响吗?

  Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.

  是的,我认为电视对人会产生不好的影响,很坏的影响。

  Todd:Why?

  为什么?

  Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing somethingproductive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.

  因为人们不再读书,进行户外运动,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在电视机前吸收一些没有帮助的信息,吸收那些你学不到任何东西的信息。但我认为日本电视节目中有许多好的纪录片和有意义的电视节目。

  英语简单对话带翻译:天气

  Todd: Hey, James!

  嗨,詹姆斯!

  James: Yeah!

  嗨!

  Todd: Let's talk about seasons.

  我们来聊一聊季节。

  James: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: James, what is your favorite season?

  詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?

  James: My favorite season is spring.

  我最喜欢的是春天。

  Todd: Yeah, why is that?

  为什么是春天?

  James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.

  因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正合适。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一起出去。天气非常好。

  Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?

  好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?

  James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season ...because I don't like rain at all.

  我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。

  Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?

  好的。我们现在正处于什么季节?

  James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to become spring.

  现在正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。

  Todd: What's the weather like today?

  今天的天气怎么样呢?

  James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.

  今天天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今天天气很好,我很喜欢。

  英语简单对话带翻译:驾驶

  Todd: OK, Hello!

  你好!

  Jeanna: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about?

  今天你要谈些什么?

  Jeanna: Driving.

  开车。

  Todd: OK. Tell us about driving.

  好的。跟我们谈谈驾驶。

  Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind of the start of being independent.

  我马上就拿到驾驶许可证了。我真的很期待能开车。这样我就能慢慢开始独立了。

  Todd: Yeah, I hear you, so you say permit, is that the same thing as a license?

  是的,你说快拿到许可证了,它和驾照一样吗?

  Jeanna: No, you have to have your permit six months before you can get a license.

  不一样,要先拿到许可证,六个月后才能拿驾照。

  Todd: Oh, really. How do you get a permit?

  真的。怎样拿到许可证?

  Jeanna: You have to take driving school, then you have to go to the DMV and take a test.

  你要上驾驶学校,接着要去DMV接受测试。

  Todd: OK. What is the DMV?

  什么是DMV?

  Jeanna: The Department of Motor Vehicles.

  DMV就是机动车辆管理局。

  Todd: OK, and they give you your license of permit so you can drive. OK, when you have a driver'slicense what places do you want to go to?

  DMV发给你许可证,这样你就可以开车了。好的,等你有了驾驶证,你想去哪?

  Jeanna: To see my friends and to hang out, just to school and back.

  我可以去看看我的朋友,和他们一起出去,开车上下学。

  Todd: OK, nice, so do you have a car right now?

  很棒,你现在有车吗?

  Jeanna: No.

  没有。

  Todd: OK, are you saving?

  那你在攒钱吗?

  Jeanna: Yeah!

  是的!

  英语简单对话带翻译:英伦生活

  Todd: Hello!

  你好!

  Tara: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: Can you say your name please?

  能告诉我们你的名字吗?

  Tara: OK, my name is Tara.

  我的名字是塔拉。

  Todd: And, where are you from?

  你来自哪里?

  Tara: I'm from England. I'm from Redding.

  我来自英国Redding。

  Todd: Redding! OK. Where is Redding in England?

  Redding!Redding在英国哪里?

  Tara: It's south-east of London.

  在伦敦东南部。

  Todd: OK. What's your hometown like?

  你的家乡是什么样的?

  Tara: It's not quite a city, but it's big. It's quite spacious. It's not as crowded as Tokyo.

  我的家乡不是一座城市,但它真的很大。空间很大,不像东京这么拥挤。

  Todd: Yeah.

  好的。

  Tara: It's quite a few people. A lot of young people, and a lot of business there.

  那儿的人相当多。其中有许多年轻人,和商人。

  Todd: OK. What's the best thing about your town?

  你家乡最棒的地方是什么?

  Tara: The best thing is the people. The people there are really friendly, and it's still quite clean and safe there.

  最棒的就是那里的人。那里的人们很友好,而且那里很整洁,很安全。

  Todd: Oh, that's nice. Alright thanks, Tara.

  太棒了。谢谢你,塔拉。

  英语简单对话带翻译:早餐

  Todd: Hello!

  你好!

  Kentaro: Hello!

  你好!

  Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro?

  你今天早晨吃早饭了吗,健太郎?

  Kentaro: Yeah!

  吃了!

  Todd: Really! What did you have?

  真的!你都吃了什么?

  Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.

  我吃了一顿日本传统早餐,纳豆,味噌汤,米饭和鱼。

  Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day?

  哇!你是每天都吃这些吗?

  Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast.

  是的,大概每周有五天我会吃日式早餐。

  Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?

  哦,真的!你是在家吃还是在餐馆吃?

  Kentaro: At home.

  在家吃。

  Todd: At home?

  在家吃?

  Kentaro: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself?

  好的。你是自己做吗?

  Kentaro: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast?

  真的!典型美式早餐是什么样的?

  Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.

  我认为是吐司,谷物,橙汁或牛奶。

  Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?

  好的,你在床上吃过早餐吗?

  Kentaro: In bed?

  在床上?

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Kentaro: No, not really.

  没有。

  Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan?

  没有。好的。一般日本人什么时候吃早餐?

  Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that.

  大约7,8点。这个时间左右。

  Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot.

  7,8点。好的,谢谢你。

  Kentaro: Thanks.

  不客气。

  以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

    2079437