中国外事接待英语口语
现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。
外事接待英语口语:约会
Dialogue 1 Are You Free This Evening?
你今晚有空吗?
Professional Terms
专业术语
sorghum n.
高梁
granny n.
奶奶
local n.
本地
countryside n.
乡下
direct vt.
直接
role n.
角色
portray vt.
描绘
Good morning, Diana.
早上好,戴安娜。
Good morning LiLi.
早上好,李丽
Are you free this evening.?
今晚有空吗?
Yes, What'up?
有空,有什么事吗?
I've got two tickets for a movie this evening, Would you like to go with me?
我这儿有两张晚上的电影票。你愿意跟我一起去吗?
I'd love to,What is on tonight?
我很愿意。今晚放什么电影?
The Red Sorghun.
《红高梁》。
What is it about?
是关于什么的?
It's about the life story of a granny in the past, and it also tells us a lot about the local customs of the countryside at that time.
是关于过去一位老奶奶的生活故事,片中还展现了大量当时中国的农村风俗。
Who directs it?
谁导演的?
Zhang Yimou. the famous director in China.
中国的著名导演张艺谋。
And who is in the leading role?
谁主演的?
GongLi,She portrays the granny.
巩俐,她扮演这个老奶奶。
Great, When shall we meet?
太好了,我们什么时候碰头?
The movie starts at 8:00 so let's meet at 7:30 at the entrance of Xinhua Cinema.
电影八点钟开始,这要我们七点半在新华电影院的入口处见面。
Try to get there in time ,OK?
准时到那儿行吗?
OK,Don't worry, I'll be there in time.
行。不用担心,我会准时到的。
See you later.
等会儿见
See you later.
等会儿见
Dialogue 2 Making an Appointment with Mr. Johnson
与约翰逊先生约会
Professional Terms
专业术语
appointment n.
约会
convenient a.
方便的
Hello, May I speak to Mr. Johnson , please?
你好,我找约翰逊先生。
Hello , This is Bill Johnson, speaking .May I ask who is calling?
你好,我是比尔·约翰逊。请问,你是谁?
This is Zhang Ming. Mr. Johnson, I'd like to make an appointment with you,
我是张明。约翰逊先生,我想给你订个约会。
Good.,
好吧。
I'd like to invite you to a dinner tomorrow evening.
我想邀请你明天晚上吃晚餐。
Would it be convenient for you?
不知你是否方便?
Tommorrow won't do., I'm afraid because I have another appointment.
恐怕明天不行,因为我另有约会。
Can we make it next Monday evening?
下一个星期一怎么样?
I think that will be fine , Where shall we meet then?
我想可以,上哪儿去?
How about meeting at the Yangtze Hotel?
去长江大酒店,怎么样?
The Yangtze Hotel? I'm afraid that's too far away.
长江大酒店,恐怕太远了吧。
Then we can go to the Guiyuan Hotel?
那么我们去桂苑酒店吧?
It is much nearer.
要近得多
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Let's make it at around seven ,all right?
我们订在七点,行吗?
That's all right , Thank you for calling .Good-bye.
行,谢谢你的电话。再见
Good-bye.
再见
Tips On Reception of Foreigners
外事接待注意事项
Cultural Notes to Making Appointments
约会的文化背景
The scheduling of appointment is very important in western culture.
预定约会在西方文化里是非常重要的。
If you want to visit somebody or invite somebody to do something.
如果你想拜访某人。或者是邀请某人做某事
the best way is to make an appointment with him in advance, because most westerners often keep a strict person schedule.
最好的方法是预先与他订个约会,因为大多数西方人常常遵守一个严格的个人时间表。
They don't welcome unexpected visitors.
他们不喜欢不速之客。
Usually for a westerner three schedules are kept, one for daily events one for weekly planning and one for long term planning.
通常一个在西方人得遵守三个时间表:一个是当天的计划安排,一个是每周的计划;另一个是长远的计划。
You have to show respect for their cultural custom.
你得尊重他们的文化习俗。
Often appointments are made on the phone by talking with him directly or with his secretary ,who can help him to arrange the appointment.
通常你可以通过电话与他本人预定约会或通过他的秘书来安排约会。
Remember to tell him or her directly why you want to meet him .
记住直接告诉他或她要见他的目的。
Before making an appointment ,you must know the full name and title of the person you want to meet.
约会之前,你必须知道对方的全名和头衔。
If necessary ,you can check with his secretary.
如有必要,可与他的秘书核实一下。
All the appointments should be double-checkde for accuracy.
为了准确起见,应该核实所有约会。
The time, address ,names of involved parties,and spelling and pronunciation of the names should be verified.
约会的时间、地点,所涉及人物的姓名以及姓名的拼写和发音都应加以核实。
Don't be late for the appointment.
约会时不要迟到。
You have to get to the meeting place on time.
你得按时赶到约会地点。
If something urgent happens which prevents you from keeping the appointment , you can change or cancel the appointment immediately.
如果发生急事,你不能按时赴约,你应立即改变或取消约会。
It is very impolite for you to fall to keep an appointment.
失约是很不礼貌的。
外事接待英语口语:中国的外交关系
Can you Tell Me Something about China's Diplomatic Relations?
你以给我讲讲中国的外交关系吗?
Professional Terms
专业术语
tutor
导师
assign
指定
essay
短文
relevant
有关联的
normalized
正规化的
dramatically adv.
引人注目地
council n.
会议
absolutely adv.
绝对
Hello! Lingling, I've not seen you these days, How are things with you?
你好,玲玲。这些天没看见你,过得怎么样?
Fine, thanks ,And you?
很好,谢谢,你呢?
Fine, too.
也很好。
Last month, my tutor assigned me to write an essay about China's diplomatic relations.
上个月,导师给我布置了一篇关于中国外交关系的论文。
so these days I'm busy reading and finding relevant data .
所以这些天我在忙着阅读和查找有关资料。
I am also interested in China's diplomatic relations.
我对中国的外交关系也很感兴趣。
But I know very little about it. Can you tell me something about it?
但我对此知之甚少,你能告诉我一些吗?
Ok, Our established policy is to develop good relations with all the countries based on the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.
好的。我们的既定政策是在和平共处五项原则基础上同所有的国家发展友好关系。
And we are on very friendly terms with many countries, especially developing countries.
并且我们同许多国家,尤其是发展中国家的关系很好。
How about your relations with developed countries?
那么同发达国家的关系如何?
China established diplomatic ties with a number of developed coountried in the 1970s.
在七十年代,中国同许多发达国家建立了外交关系。
and since then the relations with them have become normalized, and the relations with some of them have improved dramatically.
从此同它们的关系实行了正常化,并且同一些国家的关系得到了极大的改善。
By the way, China is one of the five standing members of the United Nations Security Council is that right?
随便问一句,中国是联合国安理会的五个常任理事国之一,是吗?
That's right.
是的。
With the rapid development of its economy , China is playing an increasingly important role in world affairs.
随着中国经济的迅速发展,中国在国际事务中起着越来越重要的作用。
Our fixed goal still is to safeguard world peace and develop friendly relations with all the peace loving nations.
我们的既定目标仍是维护世界和平,同所有热爱和平的国家发展友好关系。
It is a well-known fact that China has made invaluable contributions to world peace ,stability and development.
众所周知,中国对世界的和平、稳定和发展作出了不可估量的贡献。
You are absolutely right.
你说得很对。
Dialogue 2 Talking about China
谈论中国
Professional Terms
专业术语
impress n & vt
特征
fascinating a.
吸引人的
hospitable a.
好客的
skyscraper n.
摩天楼
scenic a.
舞台的
civilization n.
文明
boast vt.
自夸
invention n.
发明
reform n & vt.
改革
Mr. Smith, is this your first time to China?
史密斯先生,这是你第一次来中国吗?
No, this is my second time, My first time was in 1973.
不是,这是第二欠。我第一次来中国是在1973年。
Really?Which places have you visited so far?
真的?你去过哪些地方?
Beijing. and many other places.
北京,以及其他许多地方。
Of all the cities, which one impresses you most?
在所有城市中,哪一座城市给你印象最深?
Beijing.
北京
It's really a fascinating place.
它是个非常迷人的地方。
The people there are especially kind, friendly and hospitable.
那里的人们特别善良、友好而好客。
The streets are wide and clean, and many modern skyscrapers have appeared
街道又宽又干净,许多现代化的摩天大楼拔地而起。
Beijing also has many places of historic interest and scenic beauty ,such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace ,etc..
并且北京有许多名胜古迹,比如,长城,故宫等。
China is a country with an ancient civilization and we boast our long history.
中国是个文明古国,我们以我们悠久的历史而自豪。
Do you know our four great inventions?
你知道我国的四大发明吗?
Sorry ,I have no idea, Can you tell me?
对不起,我不知道。你能告诉我吗?
They are compass, printing, gun power ,and paper-making.
指南针、印刷术、火药、以及造纸术。
Comparing with my first visit in 1973 I find great changes have taken place in China this time.
同我1973年的第一次来访相比,这次我发现,中国已发生重大变化。
You're right .Thanks to the open door policy and the political as well as economic reforms , everything has got much better.
你说得对,多亏我们的开放政策以及政治、经济改革,一切都有了好转。
The country has become stronger and people are better off.
国家强大了,人民富裕了。
we have every reason to believe that China will have a brighter future.
我们有理由相信中国的未来一定会更加美好。
Sure .Although it is backward now, under the leadership of our Party.
那当然,尽管中国现在还落后,但在我们党的领导下,
China will surely catch up with the advanced countries in the near future.
中国一定会在不久的将来赶上发达国家。
I think so, too.
我也是这样想的。
Tips On Reception of Foreigners
外事接待注意事项
A General Survey of China's Diplomatic Relations
中国外交关系概略
Since it practiced the open door policy, China's relations with many countries have improved dramatically.
自从实行开放政策以来,中国同许多国家的关系得到了极大的改善。
As a peace-loving nation, China will certainly push forward in developing good relations with all countries base on the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.
作为一个爱好和平的民族,中国今后自然也会本着和平共处五项原则,促进与各国发展良好关系。
China ,a socialist country, was and still is on very friendly terms with the other socialist contries.
作为一个社会主义国家,中国过去、现在仍然同其它社会主义国家关系十分友好。
The relations with many developing countries have changed greatly,and the relations with many developed countried have become normalized and improved a lot.
同许多发展中国家的关系得到了极大的改善,并同许多发达国家的关系实现了正常化,并且改善了许多
naturally, it welcomes the bankers and businessment from the other countries to invest in china and establish join ventures in China.
自然它欢迎其他国家的银行家和商人到中国来投资办合资企业。
Only by developing friendly relations with other countries can our economic development be guaranteed.
只有与其他国家发展友好关系才能保证我们经济的发展
China is interested in maintaining good economic ties with them and promoting mutual development.
中国乐意与它们保持良好的经济关系,促进共同发展。
China is a strong supporter of the non-aligned movement and stressed the great importance of world peace.
中国是不结盟运动的有力支持者,强调世界和平的重要性。
China is also an active participant in many international organizations,including the United Nations, and is an important power to safeguard world peace.
中国积极参与了包括联合国在内的许多国际组织,是维护世界和平的一支重要力量。
Notes:
笔记
joint ventures
合资企业
the non-aligned movement.
不结盟运动
外事接待英语口语:中国外交政策
Dialogue Basic Principles
基本原则
Professional Terms
专业术语
coexistence n.
共存
principle n.
原则
sovereignty n.
主权
territorial a.
领土
diplomatic a.
外交
practical a.
实际的
conductive a.
传导性的
Sorry to interrupt you, Fangfang, I've got another question to ask you.
对不起,打扰你一下,芳芳,我有个问题要问你。
What's that ? Please go ahead.
什么问题?请说吧。
I am reading a newspaper editorial of China Daily, which mention the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence.
我正在读《中国日报》上的一篇社论,里面提到了和平共处五项原则。
Can you tell me what are the Five Principles?
请你告诉我什么是这五项原则?
The five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence including:
和平共处五项原则包括:
mutual respect for sovereignty and territorial intergrity ;
互相尊重主权与领土完整;
mutual nonaggression.
互不侵犯
non-intervention in each other's internal affairs;
互不干涉内政
equality and mutual benefit.
平等互利
peaceful coexistence
和平共处
These are the basic principles of our diplomatic policies.
这是我们国家外交政策的基本原则。
Who advocate it first?
谁最先倡导的?
Our beloved late Premier Zhou Enlai.
我们爱戴的已故总理周恩来。
I think the Principles are just practical, and they should be conductive to establishing friendly relations between countries.
我认为这五项原则公平务实,应该有利于国家之间建立的友好关系。
I can't agree more.
你说得对。
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
You are welcome .Don't hesitate to ask me whenever have questions.
不用谢。有问题时尽管问,不要客气。
Tips On Reception of Foreigners
外事接待注意事项
Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence
和平共处五项原则
The five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence were originally advocated by China, India and Burma together in 1954.
和平共处五项原则起初是由中国、印度和缅甸于1954年共同倡导的,
and won the immediate and widespread support of the international communications, especially of the developing countries.
并立即得到国际社会,尤其是发展中国家的广泛支持。
In 1995,the Conference of Asian Countries,help in New Delhi,india,
1955年在印度的新德里举行的亚洲国家会议
urged the governments of both Asian countries and the other countries to regard the Principles as the basic principles of developing relation with all the other countries.
敦促亚洲各国政府以及其他各国政府把这五项原则当成与其他国家发展关系的基本准则。
In the same year, the Conference of Asian and African Affairs ,held in Bandung, Indonesia, affirmed once again the Five Principles.
同年,在印度尼西亚万隆举行的亚非会变色镜再次肯定了这五项原则。
In the 1970s, more and more developed countries, including America and Japan ,admitted clearly the great significance of the Five Principles of the Peaceful Coexistence.
在七十年代,包括美国和日本在内的越来越多的发达国家明确承认了这和平共处五项原则的重要意义
and established friendly relations with China on the basis of them.
并在此基础上与中国建立了友好关系。
Today the Five Principles were universally recognized as the basic principles of directing the international relations.
今天和平共处五项原则被广泛承认是指导国际关系的基本原则。
Notes
笔记
New Delhi
新德里
Bandung
万隆
相关文章:
2.外事接待方案范文