有关于购物英语对话带翻译
随着全球化与多元文化的发展,英语正跻身为一种国际语言被广泛使用。小编精心收集了有关于购物英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
有关于购物英语对话带翻译篇1
Linda:
Oh, finally have I found this kind of fruit, durian.
哎呀,终于找到榴莲了,太好了。
Tom:
Yes, only a few vendors sell this.
是啊,卖这种水果的人不多。
Linda:
I heard about it from my friends. What does it taste like?
我是从我的朋友那听说这种水果的。吃起来是什么味道?
Tom:
Delicious, of course. You'll love it after one taste.
很好吃。保证你吃一回就会喜欢。
Linda:
But I don’t know how I should eat it. Is there a special way?
但我真的不知道怎么吃。你知道它有什么特殊的吃法吗?
Tom:
I don't know, but my wife does. I'll give her a call and you can ask her.
我也不知道,不过我老婆知道。我给她打个电话,你问她吧。
Linda:
Thanks. If I need to buy some again, I'll make sure to get it from you.
谢谢,以后一定还到您这儿来买。
有关于购物英语对话带翻译篇2
lily:
can i help you?
您好。
tom:
yes. i want to buy a skirt for my wife.
你好,我想给我太太买条裙子。
lily:
how about this one?
这条怎么样?
tom:
it looks nice. i'll take it. could i have it gift-wrapped?
看起来不错。就这条吧。能包起来吗?
lily:
sure. just a moment, please.
当然,稍等。
tom:
thank you. by the way, what if my wife doesn't like it?
谢谢。对了,要是我太太不喜欢怎么办?
lily:
well, you can bring it back for a refund within a month.
嗯,一个月内您可以拿回来退。
有关于购物英语对话带翻译篇3
Lily:
May I help you?
您需要点儿什么?
Tom:
I'd like to have a look at your air conditioners…this one looks pretty good.
我想看看空调……这个看起来不错。
Lily:
Yes, it's the summer's best-seller.
是啊,今年夏天这款很畅销。
Tom:
And what about your customer service?
售后服务怎么样?
Lily:
We provide free delivery and installation, along with a 1-year warranty that covers parts and service.
我们提供免费运输和安装。保修期一年,包括免费维修和提供零部件。
有关于购物英语对话带翻译篇4
Tom:
Honey, I bet this would look great on you.
宝贝儿,你穿这个肯定好看。
Lily:
No. I wouldn't be caught dead in that ugly outfit!
不要,我才不要穿那么难看的衣服现眼呢!
Tom:
Ugly? It's a lovely dress!
难看?这不挺好看的衣服吗?
Lily:
Mom, please! I'm 20. Why do you always want to dress like I'm 30?
妈,你饶了我吧!我明明只有二十岁,你怎么总想把我往三十岁打扮啊?
Tom:
Forget it. We never see eye to eye on fashion.
算了吧,咱俩买衣服根本对不上眼。
有关于购物英语对话带翻译篇5
May:
Can I have my money back on this skirt?
这件裙子可以退钱吗?
Salesman:
Anything wrong with it?
有什么问题吗?
May:
Yes, this is defective. See? I didn’t notice this hole when I bought it.
有啊,这条裙子有瑕疵,看到没?我买的时候没有注意到这个洞。
Salesman:
Oh, I’m very sorry about that. You can change it for another one if you prefer.
哦,是在很抱歉。如果你愿意的话,可以换另外一件。
May:
If you have exactly the same one----size color, same design, and same size, of course.
如果你们有完全一样的――同样颜色,同样款式,同样尺寸,当然愿意。
Salesman:
This one is the same size and color. But the design is different.
这一件是同样的尺寸和颜色。但是款式不同。
May:
Oh, I guess I have no choice. I’ll take this one.
哦,我想我别无选择了,就换这一件吧。
看了“有关于购物英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: