常用购物英文口语带翻译
中国经济的迅猛发展以及成功地加入世界贸易组织呼唤越来越多的能运用英语进行交际地人才。小编精心收集了常用购物英文口语带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
常用购物英文口语带翻译1
买衣服
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的,谢谢。
常用购物英文口语带翻译2
买鞋子
S: Excuse me, ma'am, can I help you find anything?
店员:对不起,小姐,要我帮你找你要的鞋子吗?
C: Yes, I would like to buy a pair of dress shoes.
顾客:好啊,我想买一双与衣服相配的鞋。
S: What size do you wear?
店员:你穿几号鞋呢?
C: Six and a half.
顾客:6号半。
S: How about this pair?
店员:这一双好吗?
C: No, I don't like black. What have you got in brown?
顾客:不要,我不喜欢黑色的。你们有哪些褐色的鞋子呢?
S: How about these?
店员:这些好吗?
C: Oh, Lord, no Those are ugly. What else do you have?
顾客:哦,不,那些太难看了。你们还有别的吗?
S: Well, there's this pair.
店员:嗯,这儿有一双。
C: Hmm, they're not too bad. (to be continued)
顾客:唔,还不错。
常用购物英文口语带翻译3
看医生
The doctor has finished examining Randy, her patient.
医生为她的病人兰迪完成了检查。
D: Well, Randy, I'd say you've got a bad case of the flu. The main thing to do is get plenty ofrest and drink lots of liquids. I'll prescribe something for that throat.
医生:嗯,兰迪,你患了重感冒,你所要做的事便是多休息和多喝水,我会开些处方治你的喉咙。
P: Thanks, doctor. Is there anything I can take for this headache?
病人:谢谢医生。我能吃什么药治疗头疼呢?
D: Some aspirin or Panadol should help. You can pick some up at the pharmacy when you go tofill your prescription.
医生:吃一些阿司匹林或扑热息痛应该会有帮助。你在去药房拿药时可以买一些。
P: Okay.
病人:好的。
D: Goodbye, Randy. Take care.
医生:再见,兰迪,保重。
常用购物英文口语带翻译4
买CD
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for the Alanis Morrissette album Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.
顾客:对不起,我正在找艾拉尼斯·莫莉塞特的专辑Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie。
S: Let's see.If we have it, it should be over there under M. ( He looks through the CDs. ) Hmm, it looks like we've sold out of that one, but we should be getting some more copies in soon.If you want, we can order it for you.
店员:我看看。如果我们有的话,应该就在M字这里。(他查看了一万CD。)嗯,看来是卖完了,但我们应该会很快补货,如果您要的话,可以为您订购。
C: That's okay, I'll just check back later. Do you have the new Sting album?
顾客:好啊,过一阵子我再来看。你们有斯汀的新专辑吗?
S: Yes, it's right over here.
店员:有啊,就在这里。
C: Great. One last question. Where is your jazz section?
顾客:太棒了。最后一个问题,你们的爵士乐区在哪里?
S: Back there against that wall.
店员:那边后面靠墙的地方。
C: Oh, I see it. Thanks for your help.
顾客:哦,我看到了,谢谢!
S: No problem.
店员:不客气。
常用购物英文口语带翻译5
随便吃点东西
A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?
柜台服务员:午安,先生。我能为您服务吗?
C: Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.
顾客:好啊,我要一个起士汉堡和一大份薯条。
A: Would you like anything to drink with that?
服务员:请问还要什么饮料吗?
C: Yes, a medium Coke.
顾客:好啊,一杯中可。
A : Will that be all?
服务员:就这些吗?
C: Yes.
顾客:是的。
A: For here or to go?
服务员:在这里吃或外带呢?
C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.
顾客:外带。(服务员把顾客点的餐交给他。)
A: That'll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is yourchange, sir. Have a nice day.
服务员:一共4.25美元……(顾客递给她一张5美元钞票)……收你5块钱。先生,这是找您的零钱。祝您有个愉快的一天。
看了“常用购物英文口语带翻译”的人还看了:
3.日常生活英语单词