与表达方式相关的语句英语
如果我们不认真学习,那么英语成绩是提升不了的,英语是我们很经常用到的哦,小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的口语,学习英语来讲就是要比其他的一些科目多花心思的,想要提高英语成绩,就一定要多多花些苦工,多读多背,大家加油哦
一
溢于言表
1. You’re pouring water into a sieve.
你太浪费了。
2. This contravenes regulations.
这违反规则。
3. It must remain in true-blue hands.
这事必须由可靠的人办。
true-blue 忠贞不渝的,坚贞的,坚定的
4. The car is roomy.
这车很宽敞。
5. Snap out of it. It’s not the end of the world.
别老想这事了。又不是世界末日。
snap out of it 打起精神,行动起来,别泄气
e.g. Even if you were wasting time all the years before, you can still snap out of it and begin a new life now. 就算你之前几年都在荒废时间,现在你仍然可以振作起来,开始新的生活。
6. Her joy was palpable.
她的幸福溢于言表。
7. I have to use heavy-handed tactics.
我只能采取铁腕政策。
heavy-handed 笨手笨脚的,不灵活的;严厉的,苛刻的;粗鲁的,粗俗的
8. Bookkeeping is not really my line.
财会不是我强项。
9. Peasant workers are poorly remunerated.
农民工的收入很低。
10. If you buy that house you’re on the hamster wheel.
要是买了那房子,你还贷款就没个头了。
二
啃老族
1. He looked at me lasciviously.
他色迷迷地打量我。
2. Keep your ear to the ground.
警觉一点。
3. A mole leaked the secret.
有内奸走漏了风声。
4. Lay back and enjoy your autumn years.
你可以安享晚年了。
autumn years (尤指退休后的)迟暮,暮年
5. Are you gonna mooch off your family all the time?
你准备当一辈子啃老族?
mooch off 向...敲竹杠,揩...的油,跟...要钱
6. In the heat of the moment I slapped her.
我一气之下给了她一巴掌。
in the heat of the moment 一时激动之下,一时性起,在盛怒之下
7. He's getting wooly-minded.
他脑子有点乱了。
wooly-minded 混乱的
8. See over for the answer.
see over 巡视,视察,察看
它也有“见下文”的意思,而与之对应的是see above“见上文”。
9. Their marriage was dissolved.
他们的婚姻解体了。
10. It’s a living death.
生不如死。
living death 活地狱,人间地狱;活受罪,毫无乐趣的生活,生不如死的生活
与表达方式相关的语句英语相关文章:
5.表达爱意英语句子