关于租房的问题的英语口语
同学们其实不用担心英语成绩提升不上去,只要我们多多花点心思就可以了,小编今天给大家带来的是关于英语口语的情景对话,大家要好好看看哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦,英语成绩才会得到提升哦,多看多背哦, 大家快点来学习一下吧。
一感激你让我们承租这间公寓
AHello, Mr. Gao. We appreciate your letting us have the apartment.
哈啰,高先生。我们很感激你让我们承租这间公寓。
BMy pleasure. You're a sweet couple. Do you have any questions?
荣幸之至。你们这对夫妇人很好。有任何问题吗?
AThe ad said rent was thirty thousand. That includes utilities and phone, I assume.
广告上说房租是三万元。我猜那包括水电瓦斯跟电话费吧。
BNo, it doesn't. And there's a maintenance fee for each month. It's forty NT per ping.
不,没有包括。而且每个月还有管理费。一坪四十元。
AThat's another one thousand six hundred?
那就是还要外加一千六百元?
BYes, but that doesn't include cable. It's for cleaning and trash removal. You just leave your trash outside your door.
对,不过那不包括有线电视。那是清洁跟收垃圾的费用。你只要把垃圾放在门外就好了.
二房租可不可以降一点
AThat's really convenient. We were wondering if you could take a little off the rent, though.
那样真方便。不过我们想知道你房租可不可以降一点。
BI can take two thousand off. That'll make the rent twenty-eight thousand.
我可以减个两千元。那样就是二万八千元。
AThat's great. Every little bit counts. And we don't need the parking space. I guess we could rent it out.
太棒了。能省多少是多少。而且我们不需要车位。我想我们可以租出去。
BSure, for at least three thousand per month.
当然,租金至少可以定在一个月三千元。
AThat'll bring the price down to twenty-five. That's the price we were shooting for.
那样房租就压低到顶多两万五千元了。那正是我们原本设定的价格。
BI'm glad. Now, there's a deposit fee of two month's rent.
我很高兴。还有,押金是两个月的房租。
关于租房的问题的英语口语相关文章: