如何用英语打电话订房情景对话(2)
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇五
AHow long would you stay,sir?
先生,您准备住多久?
BTwo nights.
两个晚上。
AWould you please fill in this registration form?
先生,您填一下登记表好吗?
BI've finished.
我已经填过了。
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇六
AGood morning, Ma'ma. Can I help you?
早上好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
BYes. I'm in room 8715. The room's insulation is too bad. My husband and I couldn't get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside. It's just a nightmare for us!
我住在8715房间。房间的隔音设备太差了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。外面整晚都在施工。那对于我们来讲简直是噩梦。
AI'm terribly sorry.
真的很抱歉。
BAnyway, I'd like a change a room. Do you have a quiet double-room available now?
不管怎样,我要求换一个房间。你们现在还有安静的双人间吗?
AA minute, please. Let me check on the computer to see if there is any room available. What about this one? It's on the sunny side with a big balcony. And it's a pretty quiet room.
请稍等。让我在电脑上查一下看看有没有空余的房间。这间怎么样?朝阳,带一个大阳台,而且非常安静。
BSounds good. Can I have a look at it first?
听起来不错。我可以看一下吗?
ASure. It's 8736. Come with me.Here it is. Come on in, Ma'am.
当然。房间号是8736。请跟我来。就是这一间。请进来,女士。
BNice! I'll talk this one. I think I can have a good sleep.
很不错。我就要这间吧?我想今晚我能睡个好觉了。
AThat's for sure, Ma'ma. Everything is taken care of.
那是当然的,女士。一切都会安排妥当的。
Bthank you very much.
非常感谢。
AI think you may need a porter with your belongings, Ma'ma.
我觉得您会需要一位服务生帮您搬东西。
BI'll appreciate that. Thank you.
我很感激。谢谢。
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇七
AGood afternoon,madam. Can I help you?
下午好,夫人。我能帮您吗?
BYes,please. Have you any vacancies for tonight?
请问有空房间吗?
ADo you have reservations with us?
您预订了吗?
BNo,I don't think so.
没有。
ASorry,madam. We don't have vacancies at the moment.
对不起,夫人。眼下我们没有空房。
如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇八
AGood morning,Miss.I'm Wangbin.I booked a double room on the telephone yesterday.
早上好,小姐。我叫王彬,昨天我通过电话预定了一个双人间。
BJust a minute please. Mr Wang.Yes we have a reservation A double room for tow.Is that right?
请等会儿,王先生。是的,我们有一个预定两个人的双人间对吧?
AThat's right.But I prefer a single room to a double room if possible.
若可能的话,我想要一个单人间而不要双人间。
BCertainly,Mr Wang.
当然可以,王先生。
AThank you.Where is the room?
谢谢你,房间在什么地方?
BOn the second floor.
在二层。
AIs it a spacious air-conditioned room?
它是一个宽敞、有空调设备的房间吗?
BYes.
是的。
AOK,I'll take it.
好,我就要它了。
BPlease fill in the hotel registration form.
请填一下旅馆登记表。
猜你喜欢: