打电话英语情景对话大全
随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。小编精心收集了打电话英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
打电话英语情景对话1
A:Doctor Johnson's office.
约翰逊大夫诊所。
B:Hello.My name is Mr. Chen.I'd like an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
喂,我姓陈,我想尽快预约大夫。
A:Have you been here before?
你以前来过这里吗?
B:No,I haven't.I've just moved here from Taiwan.
不,我没有来过,我刚从台湾迁来的。
A:I see.And what's the matter?
我知道,有什么事吗?
B:I have a fever and diarrhea.
我有点发烧和泻肚子。
A:Can you come in this afternoon at 3:30?
你能在今天下午3点30分来吗?
B:Yes,I can.
是的,我可以来。
A:And do you have any medical insurance?
你有什么健康保险吗?
B:No,I don't.
不,我没有。
A:In that case I'll have to ask you to pay .00 for the office call today.
如果是这样,我就要你付今天的诊断费58美元。
B:That's fine.I'll see you at 3:30.
那很好,在3点半见。
A:Thank you,Mr. Chen.Goodbye.
谢谢你,陈先生,再见。
B:Goodbye.
再见。
打电话英语情景对话2
M:May I use your telephone,George?
乔治,我能用你的电话吗?
G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.
当然,只要先拨“0”再拨你要的号码。
M:Thanks.
谢谢。
Telephone Girl:Pacific Trading Company.May I help you?
总机小姐:太平洋贸易公司,我能效劳吗?
M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?
我是田先生,你能转给布朗先生吗?
T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?
当然,先生,请稍后好吗?
M:Yes,of course.
是的,当然可以。
T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.
布朗先生电话已接好了,先生。
M:Hello.Mr.Brown?
喂,布朗先生吗?
B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.
是的,田先生吗?我整个上午都在等你的电话。
M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.
抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我们的一个工地无法打电话给你。
B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like todiscuss a few things with you then.
现在,我看看……你明天下午2点能不能来我办公室?我想到时和你讨论一些事情。
M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so Iwon't be in office until noon.
当然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我会在另一个工地,所以中午以前我不会在办公室,
If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with mysecretary?
如果万一你想和我联络,请留言给我的秘书好吗?
B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.
是的,我会的,不管怎样明天2点在这里和你见面。
A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.
我一定到,再见,布朗先生。
B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.
再见,田先生。
G:All through?
讲完了吗?
M:Yes,thanks.
是的,谢谢。
G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?
嘿,和我一道回家吃晚饭如何?
M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.
但会给海伦添很多麻烦。
G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.
哦,我太太不会介意的,我打电话给她,告诉她你要来。
M:Well,if you insist.
好吧,如果你坚持的话。
打电话英语情景对话3
A:Hello.Is this the Tian residence?
喂,是田公馆吗?
B:Yes,it is.
是,是的。
A:May I speak to Mr.Tian,please?
请问我能和田先生讲话吗?
A:Hello.This is Yang speaking.Is this Mr.Carter?
喂,我姓杨,卡特先生吗?
C:Yes,speaking.
是的,是我。
B:This is Helen speaking.Is Yang at home?
我是海伦,杨先生在吗?
C:I beg your pardon?Could you speak a little louder?
你说什么?你能大声一点吗?
B:Certainly.Is Yang at home?Can you hear me now?
当然可以,杨先生在吗?你现在听清楚了吗?
C:Yes.Please hold the line a moment.
是的,请不要挂断。
A:Hello.I'd like to speak to Mr.Baker.
喂,我要和贝克先生讲话。
B:One moment,please...I'm sorry he is out now.Will you leave a message?
请稍后……抱歉他现在外出,你要留言吗?
A:Yes.Could you ask him to call me back?
是的,你能告诉他回电话给我吗?
B:Yes,May I ask your name?
是的,请问尊姓大名?
A:Carter,George Carter.
卡特,乔治•卡特。
C:Can I reach him by telephone?
我能用电话联络到他吗?
A:Yes,you can.His telephone number is 341_2785.
是的,可以,他的电话号码是341—2785。
B:This is the Far East Trading Company.
这里是远东贸易公司。
A:Extension 231,please.
请转231号分机。
C:Is this the home of Mrs.Palmer?
这是帕尔马女士家吗?
B:I'm sorry it isn't.I think you have the wrong number.This is 961_7967.
抱歉不是,我想你打错号码了,这是961—7967。
看了“打电话英语情景对话”的人还看了: