学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>电话英语>

关于打电话的英语对话阅读

韦彦分享

  伴随着全球化的不断深入,英语人才的需求量日益增多。英语口语学习成为学生最重要也是最困难的一部分。学习啦小编整理了关于打电话的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于打电话的英语对话一

  A: And the number? 电话号码呢?

  B: 021-64358796

  A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.

  好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。

  B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。

  A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。

  A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?

  B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?

  A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?

  B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。

  A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?

  对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?

  B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.

  我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。

  A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)

  Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。

  B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。

  A: You are welcome. 别客气。

  A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。

  B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?

  A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?

  B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?

  我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。

  A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?

  B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.

  我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。

  A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。

  B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。

  A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。

  关于打电话的英语对话二

  ATelco Mobile, how can I help you?

  这里是电话公司,需要什么服务?

  BYes, I’d like to activate my voice mail service please.

  我想激活语言信箱服务。

  ACertainly sir, we currently have a special promotion where we include voice mail services ,call waiting and also three way calling.

  好的,先生,目前我们提供一种特殊服务,包括语音邮件服务,呼叫等待和三种方式的通话。

  BSure that sounds great! Are there any other fees?

  那听起来很棒。要收其他的费用吗?

  ANot at all. No hidden fees or surcharges, it is a flat monthly rate.

  没有。没有隐性收费或额外费用,完全是包月费用。

  BPerfect. I also wanted to know if there is any call forwarding service? I am usually out of town and would like my calls to be forwarded to a local number.

  太好了。我还想知道是否有电话转接服务。我经常不在镇里,我想把打给的电话转到当地的号码上。

  AYes of course. We can activate all these services in about an hour.

  当然有。这些服务一小时内就能激活。

  关于打电话的英语对话三

  AHello. Thank you for calling Spend Mart.

  您好。感谢您致电Spend Mart。

  BIs this the Customer Service Desk?

  请问是客户服务柜台吗?

  AYes. How can I help you?

  是的。我能为您做什么?

  BI bought a sweater from your store a week ago. It says size 12. But actually, it is a size 10. Can I exchange it?

  一周前我在你们的店里买了一件毛衣。标着是12号,可实际上是10号。我能换一件吗?

  ADo you have the receipt with you?

  请问您还留着收据吗?

  BYes, I do.

  是的。

  AI like to apologize for the problem. Please come down with your receipt and sweater to exchange it for the size you want.

  很抱歉给您造成的麻烦。请带着您的收据和毛衣到店里更换您需要的尺码。

  BThank you very much.

  谢谢。

  AYou’re welcome.

  别客气。

  
看了“关于打电话的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于打电话英语对话阅读

2.打电话时用英语对话阅读

3.关于打电话英语对话带翻译阅读

4.关于打电话的英语对话带翻译阅读

5.关于打电话时的英语对话

    2242375