关于打电话英语对话带翻译精选
随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。小编精心收集了关于打电话英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
关于打电话英语对话带翻译1
Emergenc Operator:Police,Fire,Ambulance.
紧急接线员:警察,火警,救护车。
Mr.Chen:My name is Mr.Chen.
陈先生:我是陈先生。
O:Please spell your name.
请把你的姓名拼读一下。
C:C_H_E_N.
陈。
O:What's the problem?
有什么问题吗?
C:I want to report a fire.
我要报火警。
I need an ambulance.
我需要一辆救护车。
I need the police.
我需要警察。
O:What's your address?
请问你的地址?
C:3234 West 54th Avenue.
西54大街3234号。
O:What's your phone number?
请问你的电话号码呢?
C:759_2114.
759—2114。
Emergency Operator:Police,Fire,Ambulance.
紧急接线员:警察,火警,救护车。
Chen:I want to report a fire.
我要报火警。
O:Stay on the line,I'll connect you with the fire department.
请不要挂断,我立刻给你接消防队。
Fire Department what is your address?
消防队,请问你的地址好吗?
C:My address in 535 West 5th Avenue.
我的地址是西5大街535号。
F:What is the nearest corner?
最近的转角处是什么地方?
C:The nearest corner is Pine St.and 5th Avenue.
最近的转角处是松树街和第5街。
F:Is it a house or an apartment?
是一栋平房还是一栋公寓呢?
C:It's an apartment.
是一栋公寓。
What floor is the fire on ?.
火警在第几层?
F:Three floor.We're on our way.
第三层。我们立刻到。
关于打电话英语对话带翻译2
A:Hello.I'd like to make a long distance call to Taibei,Taiwan.
喂,我想打个长途电话到台湾的台北。
B:Yes.Who are you calling please?
是的,请问你要打给谁?
A:Mrs.Hu,area code 02,and the number is 7908358.
胡太太,地区号码是02,电话号码是7908358。
B:And may I have your name and telephone number please?
请问你姓名和电话号码吗?
A:My name is Mr.Chen,and my number here is 7906180.
我姓陈,我的电话号码是7906180。
B:Is that a San Francisco number,sir?
先生那是旧金山的号码吗?
A:Yes,it is.
是的,正是。
B:Just a moment please,and I'll put your call through.
请等一会,我会给你接通的。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:Your party is on the line now,sir.Please go ahead.
先生,你的电话正接上,请开始讲。
关于打电话英语对话带翻译3
A:Hello,I'd like to call Philadelphia,Pennsylvania.
喂,我要打到宾内法尼亚的费城。
B:A person_to_person or a station_to_station call?
是叫人还是叫号电话。
A:It's a collect call.
是对方付费电话。
B:Then it will have to be person_to_person.Who would you like to speak to?
那就是叫人,你要和谁讲话?
A:...Mrs.Myra Feldstein.
……梅耶•菲尔德史顿太太。
B:Please repeat the last name.
请再说一次姓氏。
A:Feldstein.
菲尔德史顿。
B:What's the number,please?
请问什么号码?
A:The number is 10_6373,area code 606.
电话号码是10—6373,地区号码是606。
B:And your name and number,please?
请问你的姓名和电话号码?
A:My name is Koni Hu,and the telephone number here is (415)286_3349.
我的名叫胡柯妮,电话号码是(415)286—3349。
B:Just a moment,please.This is the operator.I have a collect call for Mrs.Myra Feldstein from aKoni Hu in San Francisco.
请稍候。我是接线员,有一个从旧金山胡柯妮打来给梅耶•菲尔德史顿太太的对方付费电话。
A:This is Myra Feldstein.
我是梅耶•菲尔德史顿。
B:Will you accept the charges?
你接受计费吗?
A:From my little Koni?Of course.
我的小柯妮打来的吗?当然。
B:Your party's on the line,go ahead.
接通了,请讲。
A:Mrs.Feldstein.Is something wrong?I got a message telling me to call you.
菲尔德史顿女士,有什么事吗?我接收一个信息要我打电话给你。
B:Koni,what are you doing with yourself in San Francisco?You have to come back to Philadephia.
柯妮,你一个人在旧金山干什么?你必须回费城来。
A:Well,I'd like to ,but.....what did you want me to call about?
嗯,我想这样,但是……你要我打给你有什么事?
B:But that's it.Koni, I have got the boy for!You'll love him.Phi Beta Kappa and drives a Honda.
就是这些,柯妮,我帮你相中了一个男孩子!你会爱他的,他是位优等生并且开一辆本田车。
A:Look,Mrs.Feldstein,I'm just on my way out.Could I call you back tomorrow?
嘿,菲尔德史顿太太,我正要出门,我明天回电话给你好吗?
B:Of course,dear.You do that.
当然可以,亲爱的,一定要打给我。
A:Okay.Talk with you then.Bye.
好的,届时再谈,再见。
看了“关于打电话英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: