关于打电话的英语对话带翻译阅读
英语口语学习也是有策略的,只要懂得了听在口语中的作用,从发音做起,从复述开始,从简单表达开始,跳出书面语限制,学会利用英语语法,形成英语思维,在表达时又不被枯燥的语法所禁锢,化繁为简。小编精心收集了关于打电话的英语对话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
关于打电话的英语对话带翻译1
A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?
联合航空公司预订台的卡逊太太,您有什么指教吗?
C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.
我要预订飞往艾奥瓦市的飞机。
A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma'am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closestairport.
艾奥瓦市吗?请等一会儿……这个,您必须去雪达•拉比兹才行。那是最接近的机场。
C:Oh,dear!There's no service to Iowa City?
噢,没有前往艾奥瓦市的班机吗?
A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.
以前曾经有过,但是商务班机现在变成飞雪达•拉比兹的了。
You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.
您到艾奥瓦市可搭乘机场交通车,经大约距雪达•拉比兹20英里。
B:So that's what they do now.
现在变成那样子啦。
A:What day do you want to travel?
您几号要出去旅行?
B:October 25.That's a Friday.
10月25日。是星期五。
A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in CedarRapids at 7:15 p.m.
我们有停留两处的班机,下午3点50分自华盛顿起飞,7时15分抵达雪达•拉比兹。
C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morninghours,like 10:00 or 11:00?
你们可有从华盛顿,最好是从国际机场,上午较晚时间比如10点或11点起飞的班机?
A:There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.
有一班次是上午10点10分从国际机场起飞,11点02分抵达芝加哥,
You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.
你在那儿换机,下午1点05分从芝加哥起飞,2点15分到雪达•拉比兹。
C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?
这个似乎比较适合我们的旅程。您能帮我预订那些班次吗?
A:For just you?
只您一个人吗?
C:My son is flying,too.
我的儿子一起去。
A:All right.
好的。
C:What is the air fare?
机票是多少钱?
A:Round_trip or one_way?
双程还是单程呢?
C:Round_trip.
是双程。
A:First class or coach.
头等舱还是经济舱?
C:We are going coach.
我们乘经济舱去。
A:It'll be 6.56.
是146美元56美分。
C:What's children's fare?
儿童票价多少钱?
A:How old is he?
他多大年纪了?
C:He's three.
3岁。
A:It'll be .56.He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it's October 25 that you aretravelling?
是98美元56美分。他必须付经济舱票价的2/3。是10月25日要乘机吧?
C:That's right.
是的。
A:I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.
我会替您准备好机票,在几天之内替您邮寄过去。
C:Thank you.
谢谢你。
A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.
联合航空公司谢谢您的惠顾。
关于打电话的英语对话带翻译2
A:Three_five_one _four_one_two_zero
351_4120
B:Five_nine_one_seven_four_eight_six
591_7486
A:Hello.This is the SBC Corporation.May I help you?
喂,这是SBC公司,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B:Hello,This is Mr.Green speaking.
喂,我是格兰先生。
A:Good morning.SBC Corporation.May I help you?
早上好,SBC公司,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B:Could you please give me the international division.
请帮我接国际部好吗?
A:Hold on a minute,please.
请稍候。
B:Can you please connect me with the export department?
请接出口部好吗?
A:Hold the line a moment,I'll connect you.
稍候,我帮你接过去。
May I speak to.Mr.Chen please?
我能和陈先生讲话吗?
A:I'll connect you to him.
我接过去给他。
B:Would you please transfer me to the production department?
请转生产部好吗?
A:I'll put you through.
我帮你接过去。
关于打电话的英语对话带翻译3
A:Hello.
喂。
B:Hello.May I speak to Mr. Chen please?
喂,我想请陈先生讲话好吗?
A:I'm sorry, but Mr. Chen is out right now.
对不起,陈先生现在不在。
B:When will he be back?
他将什么时候回来呢?
A:He'll be back around 4:30 I think.
我想他大概4点30分会回来。
B:I see. May I leave a message please?
我知道,我可以留个口信吗?
A:Yes,of course.
是的,当然。
B:Could you ask him to call me when he gets back? This is Jean Smith calling.
他回来时请告诉他回我电话好吗?我是杰恩•史密斯。
A:Yes.May I have you number please?
是的,请问你的电话号码好吗?
B:Yes.My number is 7908358.
是的,我的电话号码是7908358。
A:Call Jean Smith at 7908358.All right, I'll give Mr. Chen your message.
打给7908358杰恩•史密斯,好的,我会把你的口信给陈先生。
B:Thank you very much.
非常谢谢你。
A:You're welcome.
不客气。
B:Goodbye.
再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。
看了“关于打电话的英语对话带翻译”的人还看了: