学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>电话英语>

办公室电话英语对话阅读

韦彦分享

  当今时代,英语已经成为一种多国、多文化,多功能的国际语言。“英语族”这一概念也开始为大家所熟悉。学习啦小编整理了办公室电话英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  办公室电话英语对话篇一

  电话预订失败而酒店又已住满

  Good evening,sir.May i help you?

  晚上好,先生。需要我帮忙吗?

  Yes,i booked a double room here for tonight.The name is Peter Wilson.

  是的,我预定了一个今晚的双人房。名叫皮特威尔逊

  Where was it made?

  在哪儿订的?

  It was made about two weeks ago through our travel agent at home,InternationalTours,California.

  两个星期前我们通过国际旅行社,加利福尼亚州。

  Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record again...Thank you for waiting,sir.I'mafraid we have no record of any reservation made by International Tours in your name.

  请稍后,我检查下我们的预定记录...让您久等了,很抱歉我们没有您在国际旅游社的任何预订记录。

  That's strange.Then,do you have any vacancies?

  太奇怪了。等等,你这还有空缺吗?

  I'm very sorry sir,but our rooms are fully booked.

  我很抱歉,先生,但我们的房间都订满了

  It's too bad!Where am i going to find a room at this time of day?

  这太糟糕了!这时候我在哪里去找住的呢?

  Shall i find another hotel for you?

  需要我为您找一个酒店吗?

  Yes,please.

  好的

  I'll book you a hotel in this area,sir.Just a moment,please.

  我将帮你查看附近的酒店,先生。请稍等。

  办公室电话英语对话篇二

  经典句型:I think you have the wrong number. 我想你打错电话了。

  A:Is that Linda?

  甲:你是琳达吗?

  B:I think you have the wrong number.

  乙:我想你打错电话了。

  A:I'm sorry.

  甲:对不起。

  经典句型:Will you check the number again? 请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?

  A:Will you check the number again?I think you got the wrong number.

  甲:请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?我想您打错电话了。

  B:Sorry to have bothered you.

  乙:抱歉打扰您了。

  A:It doesn't matter.

  甲:没关系。

  句型讲解:

  当对方拨错了号码时,你可以说Sorry,you have the wrong number.对不起,您拨错了号码。或者I suggest you check the number again.建议您再查一下号码。也可以说There is no…这里没有(你要找的人)。

  办公室电话英语对话篇三

  Steven is giving a call to one of his customers and inquiring something about the products hesold before.

  史蒂文打电话给他的一位客户,向他咨询以前售出的产品的情况。

  Steven: Hello, this is Steven from Blue Sky Co. May I speak to Mr. James?

  史蒂文:你好,我是蓝天公司的史蒂文。我可以和詹姆斯先生通话吗?

  Mr. James: Speaking.

  詹姆斯先生:我就是。

  Steven: Excuse my troubling you. You purchased our products last year and now I amfollowing up to find out about their workings. Are they still in good condition now?

  史蒂文:恕我打扰。您在去年的时候购买了我们的产品,我现在打电话想了解它们的使用情况。它们现在是否状态良好?

  Mr. James: Yeah, exactly! I bought them last year. En...at present, they are still in good state.

  詹姆斯先生:是的,我是去年购买的。嗯……目前,它们状态良好!

  Steven: That's it! All of them have first-class quality and performance. Besides, we adoptadvanced technology. Now we have developed new products. They are much better than whatyou have bought.

  史蒂文:这就对了!它们的质量和性能都是一流的。此外,还采用了先进技术。现在,我们还开发了更好的新产品。

  Mr. James: Your company is developing so fast. Maybe later on I will plan to buy more.

  詹姆斯先生:你们公司发展得真快啊。或许以后我还要计划买更多。

  Steven: That's great! Thanks for your support. If any, please remember to call us. I am afraid Ihave to say goodbye now! Bye, Mr. James!

  史蒂文:太好了!谢谢你们的支持。如果有需要的话,请记得联系我们。那我现在就不打扰您了!再见,詹姆斯先生!

  Mr. James: Bye!

  詹姆斯先生:再见!

  办公室电话英语对话篇四

  Hello,can I speak to Mark Wyatt,please?

  喂,请找Mark Wyatt.

  BI am sorry. I can’t hear your very clearly. Could you say that again,please?

  对不起,我听不太清楚,可以请你再说一次吗?

  ADoes Mark Wyatt work there?

  Mark Wyaitt在这里上班吗?

  BMark Wyatt?I am sorry. The line is terrible.Could you spell that for me, please?

  Mark Wyatt,对不起,电话信号很差,可以请你拼给我听吗?

  AW-Y-A-T-T, Mark Wyatt.

  W-Y-A-T-T, Mark Wyatt

  BW-Y-A-T-T, Got it. I haven’t heard of the name.Could you hold on the line when I check.

  W-Y-A-T-T,好,我没听过这个名字,可以请稍候吗,我去帮你查查看。

  ANo problem.

  没问题。

  办公室电话英语对话篇五

  Clerk:Good morning. Wilson Association。

  早上好,威尔逊协会。

  Brown:This is Mr. Brown speaking. I’d like to speak to Mr. Thomas。

  我是布朗,我想找托马斯先生接电话。

  Clerk:I’m sorry, but Mr. Thomas left here just a few minutes ago。

  对不起,但是托马斯先生刚走。

  Brown:I’ve been trying to call him for the last ten minutes, but your line was busy. Will he be back soon?

  我10分钟前一直在给他打电话,但一直忙先,他会很快回来吗?

  Clerk:I’m afraid not. He is away for the rest of the day。

  这个不太清楚,他今天一天都不在。

  Brown:Is there other way I can reach him?

  能有其它的方式联系上她吗?

  Clerk:I’m afraid not. He has gone out of this town on business. May I take a message?

  恐怕没有,他出差了,我可以捎个口信吗?

  Brown:I have a business appointment with him at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning, but I’m afraid I can’t make it。

  明天上午我和他在上午10点有个商务约会,但是我不能参加了。

  Clerk:Would you like to make another appointment?

  你需要再约其它时间吗?

  Brown:Unfortunately, I’m leaving here unexpectedly, and I may be away for several days。

  很抱歉,我由于特别原因要离开几天。

  Clerk:I see. I’ll tell Mr. Thomas that you’ve called。

  明白了,我会告诉托马斯先生您来过电话。

  Brown:Thank you。

  谢谢。

  
看了“办公室电话英语对话”的人还看了:

1.电话英语情景对话大全

2.关于办公室的英语对话

3.办公室常用英语情景对话

4.有关询问办公室英语情景对话

5.办公室英语口语对话

    1863590