学习啦 楚欣 2017-09-11 16:52:22
freedom ; liberty ; free ; unrestrained ; at liberty
The core of our appeal is freedom of speech.
Freedom is our birthright.
The slave has never experienced the sweetness of freedom.
The prisoners tried to barter with the guards for their freedom.
The patriots fought under the banner of freedom.
Free will makes us able to choose our way of life.
Free speech does not live many hours after free industry and free commerce die.
The tyrant claims freedom to kill freedomyet to keep it for himself.
The tyrant claims freedom to kill freedom and yet to keep it for himself.
1. The Liberal Democrat'ssupport fell away at the last minute. 自由民主党的支持率在最后一刻有所下降。
2. Politicians have debased the meaning of the word "freedom" 政客们贬低了“自由”一词的意义。
3. The music brought him a feeling of plenitude and freedom. 这音乐带给他一种完满和自由的感觉。
4. The electoral fortunes of the Liberal Democratic party may decline. 自由民主党的选举运势可能会下降。
5. I was allowed to do whatever I wanted with my life. 我可以自由支配自己的生活。
6. Britain is free to adopt policies to bolster its economy. 英国可以自由制定政策以振兴经济。
7. Jill was starting to get some freelance writing jobs from trade magazines. 吉尔开始从一些行业杂志接点自由撰稿的活儿。
8. Bennett launched a crusade for "moral values" against decadent "liberal relativism." 贝内特发起了一场捍卫“道德价值”、反对腐朽堕落的“自由相对论”的战争。
9. They expected a reciprocal gesture before more hostages could be freed. 在更多人质获得自由之前他们期望看到对方也有相应的表示。
10. The party leader said the street should be renamed Freedom Avenue. 政党领导人说这条街道应该重新命名为自由大道。
11. He was single-mindedly devoted to the hastening of freedom for the oppressed. 他一心一意致力于早日让被压迫者获得自由。
12. All sorts of colours will result as these flowers hybridise freely. 这些花自由杂交后会产生各种各样的颜色。
13. He favoured a middle course between free enterprise and state intervention. 他更倾向于在自由经营与国家干预之间走一条中庸之道。
14. She had a baby and decided to go freelance. 她生了孩子后决定做一个自由职业者。
15. Susan's idea of freedom was to have variety in her life style. 苏珊心目中的自由就是拥有丰富多彩的生活。
16. A conservatory offers the perfect excuse to let your imagination run riot. 音乐学院让你有充分的理由任想象力自由驰骋。
17. The movement is liberal and social democratic in orientation. 这一运动以自由和社会民主为目标。
18. The Swedes had sought his freedom through quiet diplomacy. 瑞典人通过秘密的外交手段来争取他的自由。
19. While economists are free to theorise, company chairmen are concerned with actualities. 经济学家们可自由创建理论，公司总裁们则关心现实情况。
20. After a few weeks with her parents, she felt she was suffocating. 和父母呆了几个星期后，她感到自己毫无自由。