学习啦 楚欣 2015-10-11 23:41:42
网 络enough money;enough money to;enough;money enough
1. She may not have the money to maintain or restore her property. 她可能没有足够的钱来维护或修葺她的房产。
2. You'll have enough to live on. 你会有足够的钱生活下去。
3. They had enough cash for a one-way ticket. 他们有足够的钱买单程票。
4. For one thing there isn't time, for another we haven't enough money. 首先我们没有时间, 其次我们没有足够的钱.
5. We have enough money; don't worry on this score. 我们有足够的钱, 不必为这一点担心.
6. We should be able to dig up enough money for your ticket. 我们应该能够筹集到足够的钱供你买票.
7. She scarcely earns enough money to make ends meet. 她几乎挣不到足够的钱以维持开支.
8. He has enough money to obtain the necessaries of life. 他有足够的钱购买生活必需品
9. Not the least of the difficulties is that of obtaining enough money. 最大的困难便是弄到足够的钱.
10. The company lacks sufficient money to invest in new products. 公司没有足够的钱对新产品投资.
11. We have not enough money to carry the plan through. 我们没有足够的钱来完成这项计划.
12. We have enough money to spend. 我们有足够的钱花.
13. Williams had to scrounge enough money to get his car out of the car park. 威廉斯不得不讨来足够的钱把车开出停车场。
14. They did not have enough money to adopt a child. It was such a shame. 他们没有足够的钱去收养一个孩子，真让人惋惜。
15. Money was plentiful, and rarely did anyone seem very bothered about levels of expenditure. 有足够的钱，似乎很难见到有人为花费而烦心。
16. She'd have enough money to provide for her children until she could find work. 她在找到工作前应该有足够的钱供养孩子。
17. These people could afford to retire to Florida but they'd just as soon stay put. 这些人有足够的钱可以去佛罗里达安度退休生活，可是他们却宁愿留在原来的地方。
18. I'm in a bit of jam, I haven't got enough money to pay for this meal. 我碰到了一点麻烦, 我没有足够的钱来付这餐饭.
19. I'm confident that there's enough in the bank for a splurge on a great pair of shoes. 我相信，银行里存有足够的钱能让我破费一回买双好鞋。
20. It took me a year to save up for a new car. 我花了整整一年的时间才存下足够的钱买一辆新车.
21. Were I rich enough, I would buy a sports car. 如果我有足够的钱, 我就买一辆赛车了.
22. Even if worst comes to worst, I've got enough to live on for six months. " 即便出现最糟的情况, 我还有足够的钱过上六个月.
23. When there is money enough to satisfy one level of wants, another levelappears. 当有足够的钱来满足一个档次的需要时, 便盯上另一个档次.
24. If I can just make $ 30 more this week, I'll have enough for the stereo. 如果我这个星期能够多赚三十美元, 我就有足够的钱买音响.
25. We have just enough money to buy it, with 11 pence to spare. 我们刚好有足够的钱买它, 还剩下十一便士.
26. He has been unable to raise enough money to have the big clock repaired. 他一直无法筹募到足够的钱来把这个大钟修理好.
27. He had to hustle to make enough money to support his large family. 为了赚足够的钱来维持他的大家庭,他必须不知疲倦地工作.
28. He worked all day long to make enough money to pay the rent. 他工作了一整天,以赚取足够的钱来付房租.
29. By the new year I cannot fail of having money enough to purchase a newgown. 到了新年,我就不愁没有足够的钱来买一件新晚装了.
30. Only if I get a job will I have enough money to go to school. 我只有找到了工作才有足够的钱上学.