学习啦>新闻资讯>学习资讯>

朗文9年级英语下册重点内容总结(3)

燕妮分享

  When he was at college, his class was once asked to invent a new game that could be played indoors during the long winters.

  13.运动员相撞或摔倒都很危险。 Knocking into players and falling down would be dangerous.

  14.运动员一边互相扔球一边跑向球场的另一端。

  Players move towards one end of the court while throwing the ball to each other.

  15.运动员从篮子下面将球投进去,也可用背板把球反弹进篮子里。

  Players shoot from below the basket and may use the “backboard” for guiding the ball into the basket.

  16.中国也组队参加比赛,虽然我们没有赢得比赛,但这些经历却促进了我们国家篮球的发展。A team fromChinatook part, and although they didn’t win they used the experience to help develop the game at home.

  17.在美国NBA打球的外籍球员的数量也渐渐多起来了。

  The number of foreign players inAmerica’s NBA(National Basketball Association) has increased.

  18.篮球也成为人们更喜欢观看的一项体育运动了。Basketball has also become a more popular sport for people to watch.

  19.许多人梦想着成为著名的篮球运动员。Many people dream of becoming famous basketball players.

  朗文教育九年级英语上册Unit10重点总结

  Phrases:

  1. by the time 到…时候,到…之前2. make it 办成功,做到,赶到3. show up = appear=come along出现

  4. fool sb. 愚弄某人be fooled by sb.被愚弄5. run off to sp. 跑掉,迅速离开到某地 =leave for sp. in a hurry

  6. go off 发出响声7. run all the way to school 一路跑去学校8. come very close 差一点儿(迟到)

  9. come by 过来,经过10. break down 出毛病,坏掉,(精神)崩溃,瓦解11. give sb. a ride 坐顺风车

  12. set off 激起,引起13. sell out 卖完,售光(有被动语态)14. stay up all night studying 熬一整夜学习

  15. marry sb. 和某人结婚get married (to sb.) 和某人结婚16. no wonder 难怪17. a costume party 一个化装舞会

  18. change the clock to an hour earlier把钟调早一个小时19. flee from 逃离20. vote for为…投票

  21. forget(forgot-forgtten) a relative’s birthday 忘记一个亲戚的生日22.last April Fool’s Day 上个愚人节

  23. forget a doctor’s or a dentist’s appointment忘记医生或牙医的约会24. get dressed 穿衣服

  25. invite sb onto the show 邀请某人参加节目26.the most/least believable 最令人信服的/最不令人信服的

  27. have/has a happy ending 有一个好的结局28. rush to get to school 冲去学校29. on time 按时 in time 及时

  30. lock the keys in the house 把钥匙锁在家31. both…and…与neither…nor…和either…or的区别

  32. no more/no longer/ not…any more/ not…any longer再也不,没有…33.wake(woke—woken) up 醒来

  34. so… that… 如此…以致于…/ so that以便35. move across the United States 在全美蔓延

  36. lose both his show and his girlfriend 不但丢了女朋友而且还没有做成节目

  37. stop growing spaghetti 停止生产意大利面条(stop to do/ doing 区别)38. wait for sb. to do sth.等待某人做某事

  39. a piece of paper/news/information/meat 一张纸(一则新闻,一条消息,一片肉)

  40. leave my backpack at home 把我的包忘在家里41. not … at all = not… in the slightest 根本不

  Sentences:

  1.我先是睡过头了。当我起来的时候,我的兄弟已经在洗澡了。

  First of all, I overslept. And by the time I got up, my brother had already gotten in the shower.

  2.等我到外面时,公共汽车已经开走了。By the time I went outside, the bus had already left.

  3.当我到学校时,我意识到我将书包忘在家里了。When I got to school, I realized I had left my backpack at home.

  4.难怪你看起来这么紧张。No wonder you look stressed out.

  5.我既没拿到钥匙也没拿到书包,就这样跑回学校。I ran back to school without my keys or my backpack.

  6.当我回到学校,上课铃已经响了。By the time I got back school, the bell had rung.

  7.当我走进教室,老师已经开始讲课了。By the time I walked into the class, the teacher had started teaching already.

  8.你曾经当过愚人节傻瓜吗?Have you ever been an April fool?

  9.等我到了那儿,才发现他愚弄了我了。 When I got there, I found that he had fooled me.

  10.我是唯一一个穿着化妆舞服的人。我真的非常尴尬。

  Iwas the only person wearing a costume.Iwas really embarrassed.

  11.一小时后,其他孩子出现了,我才意识到我被我兄弟愚弄了。

  After an hour, the other kids showed up, and I realized that my brother had fooled me.

  12.愚人节那天有什么事情发生在你身上?What happened to you on April Fool’s Day?

  13.等我上数学课时,我已经精疲力尽了,因为我通宵熬夜学习。

  By the time I got to the math class, I was exhausted because I had stayed up all night studying.

  14.所幸的是,我的同学托尼,他爸爸开车送他上学,他们带了我一段路。

  Luckily, my friend Tony and his dad came by in his father’s car and they gave me a ride.

  15.我刚好及时赶到班里。I only just made it to my class.

  16.由演员Orson Welles 主持的一个电台节目宣称来自火星的外星人已经降落在地球上了。

  A radio program by actor Orson Welles announced that aliens from Mars had landed on the earth.

  17.韦尔斯是个如此有说服力的广播员以至于好几百人相信了这个故事,于是恐慌在全国蔓延开来。

  Wells was so convincing that hundreds of people believed the story and panic set off across the whole country.

  18.许多人涌向当地的超市买尽可能多的意大利面。

  Many people ran to the local supermarket to buy as much spaghetti as they could.

  19.等到人们意识到这是一个愚人节的恶作剧时,全国所有的意大利面已一抢而光。

  By the time people realized that the story was a hoax, all of the spaghetti across the country had been sold out.

  20. 当我到学校时,正好打铃了。(过去进行时)When I got to school, the bell was ringing.

166293