x战警经典台词英文原版
《X战警》是由美国漫威(Marvel)出品的系列电影,电影《X战警》讲述了这个世界上人类中的一小部分存在基因变异,这部分人被称为变种人,变种人拥有各种各样的超能力。以下是学习啦小编为大家准备的x战警经典台词英文原版,希望大家喜欢!
x战警经典台词英文原版(一)
1. Adapt to survive and all.
适者生存。
2. Just pointing out something that could save your life.
说这些是为了救你的命。
3. Fight fire with fire.
以毒攻毒。
4. You already do. You’re hiding right now. Like I have my whole life.
你已经躲起来了,你正在躲避,我也躲了一辈子了。
5. We are different. But we shouldn’t be trying to fit into society.
我们很特别,但不应该试图融入社会。
6. You want to be a part of it.
你想融入其中。
7. No more hiding.
不再躲避。
8. This society won’t accept us.
这个社会不接受我们。
9. I thought I was alone. You’re not alone.
我以为我是唯一的,你不是唯一的。
10. Already in hand, my love.
一切尽在掌握,亲爱的。
11. If you’re using half the concentration to look normal. Then you’re only half paying attention to whatever else you do.
如果你一半的注意力放在外表上,你只有一半的注意力去干别的。
12. You want society to accept you. But you can’t even accept yourself.
你想要社会接受你,你却不能接受你自己。
13. He won’t leave anything to chance.
他会不留余地。
14. There is no one to stop me.
没人可以阻止我。
15. Should we have to hide?Society should aspire and be more like us.
我们还需要躲藏吗?社会应该渴望成为我们。
16. It behooves me to tell you, but even if we save the world tomorrow. And mutants are accepted into society. My feet and your natural blue form,
我必须告诉你,就算我们明天拯救了世界,变种人被社会所接受,我的脚和你的蓝色皮肤,
17. Do you have it in you to allow that?
你允许你自己那样吗?
18. They’ll fear us, and fear will turn to hatred.
他们会恐惧我们,恐惧导致仇恨。
19. As to think they won’t battle their own extinction?
会以为他们不会对抗自己的灭亡?
20. You don’t have to hide. Have you ever looked at a tiger, and thought you’d want to cover it out?
你不必躲藏,你见过一只老虎想要伪装起来吗?
21. Only in life the world has tried to tame you.
只是这个世界一直想要驯服你。
22. I used to think it was gonna be you and me against the world. But no matter how bad the world gets, you don’t want to be against it, do you?
我一直以为是你我共同对抗这个世界,可不管世界如何糟糕,你都不想对抗它,是吗?
23. Don’t you see? This is who you were meant to be. This is you.
没看到吗?你注定要成为这个样子,这才是真的你。
24. We form our own.
我们就独立。
25. Now we get ready to play ours.
现在该我们了。
26. Oh,my friend.I'm sorry, but we do not.
我的朋友,我很抱歉,但是我们并不在一条路上。
x战警经典台词英文原版(二)
1、如果你认为变种人危险,那我就是他们中最危险的。
2、金刚狼:“是我!”
镭射眼:“怎么证明?”
金刚狼:“你是个混蛋。”
镭射眼:“通过。
3、万磁王:或许你本来的面貌会漂亮点
4、Eric Lensherr: They wish to cure us. But I say, we are the cure.
Eric Lensherr:他们想治好我们,但我认为,我们才是治愈的方法。
5、Logan: (to Rogue)Hey, I'm not your father. If you wanna go, be sure it's what you want.
Logan:(对Rogue说)嗨,我不是你爸爸。如果你想走,确定你想这样。
6、Eric Lensherr: When the air is still, and the night has fallen, there's only one question you must answer: who will you stand with?
Eric Lensherr:当空气静止,夜幕降临时,你只需回答一个问题:你站在谁那边?
7、刺猬在教堂对万磁王说:“穿得这样密实,话倒挺露骨”
8、变形女:what do you want?(你想要干嘛?)
金钢狼:I want you get out!(我要你滚出去!)
9、风暴:在某些时候,愤怒能救你的命~~~
夜行者:信仰也可以呀~~~
10、如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。
11、William: You boys tired of running? Tired of denying your true nature?
你们厌倦逃亡了?害怕面对自己的本性?
12、William: Oh, I care; I care because I know how special you are…How valuable.
我很在乎,因为我知道你们有多特别……多有价值。
13、You know, I love this weapon more than any other thing in the whole wide world.
我爱这把刀,远超过爱这世上任何东西。
14、变异,是我们进化的关键。它使我们从单细胞生物,进化成地球上的统治物种。这个过程非常缓慢,通常要花千万年的时间,但每几十万年进化过程都会发生跃进。
15、这场革命该结束了!与我作对的人都将被我踩在脚下!就算惹怒上帝也无法阻止我!