学习啦 焯杰 2016-04-20 17:37:28
suit的用法3：be suited to〔for〕表示“适合,适宜于”时,该短语中的to既可用作介词,后接介词宾语; 也可用作动词不定式符号,后接动词原形(其中的suited用作形容词)。
1. Barnaby may be 15, but he's nippy and suited to badminton.
2. The flexibility of distance learning would be particularly suited to busy managers.
3. It's not really suited to absolute beginners.
4. They were well suited to each other.
5. Satellites are uniquely suited to provide this information.
6. Sheep are particularly well suited for domestication.
7. They were an extremely happy couple, ideally suited.
8. She was ideally suited to the part of Eva Peron.
9. When you've suited up , come into the machine room.
10. He wasn't suited for the job and left after two weeks.
11. It took her two hours to pick a dress that suited her.
12. This measure is suited to some localities, but not to others.
13. He wanted to look for occupation suited to his abilities.
14. She was ideally suited to the job.
15. He suited his speech to the audience.