干杯的英语是什么
新年到来的时候,让我们举起手上的杯子,一起为新的一年干杯喝彩。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的干杯的英语,供大家参阅!
干杯的英语
toast
干杯的英语句子
1. Lavalais raised his glass to propose a toast to the newlyweds.
拉瓦雷举起酒杯,提议为新婚夫妇干杯。
2. Let's drink to his memory, eh?
让我们为缅怀他而干杯,好吗?
3. They toasted her in champagne.
他们以香槟为她干杯。
4. "Cheers," he said and winked daringly at her.
“干杯,”他边说边大胆地向她使眼色。
5. The bridegroom asked the guests to stand and then toasted the bridesmaids.
新郎请客人起立为女傧相干杯.
6. His brother - in - law proposed a toast to the happy couple.
他的 姐夫 提议为这幸福的一对干杯.
7. Let's drink to the friendship of our two peoples.
让我们为两国人民的友谊干杯.
8. Raise your glasses and drink to the bride and bridegroom.
请大家举杯为新娘新郎干杯.
9. I suggest to propose a toast to our friendship.
我建议为我们的友谊干杯.
10. Here's to the health of our friends -- to your health!
为朋友们的健康 干杯!
11. They drank a toast to the victory.
他们为胜利干杯.
12. Let's all toast the bride and bridegroom.
让我们为新郎新娘干杯.
13. We toasted the bride and bridegroom.
我们为新娘新郎的健康干杯.
14. Usually the bride's father proposes a toast to the health of the bride and groom.
通常新娘的父亲会提议为新郎新娘的健康干杯。
15. I propose a toast to the friendship between the peoples of the two countries.
我提议为两国人民的友谊干杯.
干杯的英语句子
他们为他的健康干杯。
They drink to his health.
我们为彼此的健康干杯。
We toasted each other's health.
让我们为新郎新娘干杯。
Let's drink to the bride and groom.
以咖啡代酒,为我们的未来干杯!
Cheers! With our coffee cups for our future!
我也没有。让我们为此干杯。
Me neither. Let's drink to this.
干杯,朋友们。
Cheers, my friend.
我们为您的健康干杯。
We'll drink your health.
在干杯与喝彩声中,他对学生们说,如今是一个由华盛顿支配的“单极世界”。
Amid cheers and applause, he told the students that the days of a "unipolar world" dominatedby Washington are numbered.
北京某购物中心前,一对新婚夫妇拿香槟摆出干杯的拍照姿势。
Newlyweds toast with champagne while posing for a photo behind a shopping mall in Beijing.
罗马客人在这,我们一定要为凯撒干杯。
There are Romans here we must drink to Caesar.
在我结束讲话之际,我请各位和我一起举杯为我们两国之间持久地友谊和合作,干杯!
In closing, I would like you to join me in a toast to the lasting friendship and cooperationbetween our two countries, Cheers!
哈维:干杯!
Harvey: Cheers!
干杯的英语句子
“干杯,”曼迪说。
“Cheers, ” Mandy said.
让我们为此干杯。
Let's drink to this.
他们用饮水袋碰杯庆祝,高喊“干杯”,与也在饮用循环水的美国宇航局地面工作人员举杯共庆。
They said "cheers," clicked drinking bags and toasted NASA workers on the ground who were sipping their own version of recycled drinking water.
我提议,让我们为史密斯先生干杯!
Let me propose a toast to Mr.Smith.
所有宾客都予以响应,“为女王干杯”之声响彻宴会厅内外。
"To the Queen" echoed around the room as all present joined the toast.
为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!
Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
赫鲁晓夫先生提议为身边几位女性干杯。
Mr. Khrushchev suggested they drink to several women standing by.
开支红酒,为这不属于我们的节日干杯!
Expenditure of red wine, for this does not belong to our holiday cheers!
塞尔维亚语的“干杯”是“吉维利”,尽管撒沙作了很大努力来帮我正确发音,喝到了第三瓶啤酒时我又退步了。
"Jiveli" is the Serbian for "Cheers", but despite Sasha's long-suffering efforts to help mepronounce it exactly right, by the third beer I was going backwards.
倒一点酒进你的杯子里,说声干杯,接着再一口喝完。
Take a few sips worth into your glass, say a toast, drink up.
为了我们的成功和健康干杯。
Let's drink to our health and success.
“干杯,”乔治欣喜若狂地叫道,而且每干一次就把玻璃杯扔进壁炉。
Toasts, “cried George, in furious cheerfulness, and at the end of each threw his glass into thefireplace.
我们要为新娘的健康干杯。
We must drink to the health of the bride.
当那天最终来临,我们可以高举酒杯,为布莱恩·费舍尔干杯。
And when that day does eventually happen, we can all grab a drink and toast Bryan Fischer.
当那天最终来临,我们可以高举酒杯,为布莱恩·费舍尔干杯。
And when that day does eventually happen, we can all grab a drink and toast Bryan Fischer.