学习啦 炜杰 2020-07-19 14:29:19
1.Should you say 28 and 37 are 55 or 37 and 28 are 55
2.What can a baby do that an adult can't do
3.Why's giving up smoking such an easy thing for a
4.Can you tell me something about the great scientists of
the 18th century
1.28 and 37 are 65.
2.Sleep in a cradle.
3.He has done it many times.
4.They're all dead.
1. What is it that gives light to the world although it is black it self?A: Ink
2. What fruit is never found singly? A: A pear
3. What is it that has legs but can’t walk? A: a table or a chair
4. What is it that is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, the end of every race? A: the letter “E”
5. what is it that falls often but never gets hurt? A: snow
6. What is it that you cannot see, but is always before you? A: the future
7. What is it that doesn’t ask questions but must be answered? A: a telephone
8. What is it that can carry a message to anybody in any tow? A: a letter
9. What word, when deprired of one of its letters, makes you sick? A: M (music)----------you sick
10. What word of five letters has six left after you take you away ? A: sixty
11. From the letters PNLLEEEESSSSS a single English word can be madeWhat is it? A: sleeplessness
12. What nation is dreaded by schoolboys? A: Examination
13. What nation is a fanciful nation? A: Imagination
14. Though I dance at a ballI am nothing at allA: a shadow
15. What is it you can touch, and also you can fell; It has neither size nor shape, but just the same, it’s real A: the air
16. What nation is a teacher’s nation? A: Explanation
17. We are very large though we seen small, we float on high and never fall, we shine like jewels in the night, but in the day are hid from sightWhat are we? A: starts
18. I am something that is full of holes and yet can hold waterWhat am I?A: a sponge
19. What kind of table has no legs? A: timetable
20. What has a neck but no throat? A: a bottle
21. What has an eye but can not see? A: a needle
22. What are the most difficult ships to conquer? A: hardships
23. What carries his house with him? A: a snail or tortoise
24. What room can no one enter? A: mushroom
25. What is the most disagreeable month for soldiers? A: a long march
1.What can you tell from Peter's record card with extremely
2.What would George Washington be most famous for if he
were alive today
3.What does everybody do at the same time
4.What resembles half a pie
1.He didn't cheat.
4. The other half.
1.How can you make a slow horse fast
2.What is heavier in summer than in winter
3.What clothing is always sad
1.Don't give it anything to eat for a while.
2.Traffic to the beach.
1.fast adj.快的; v.绝食
1.How many legs do horses have
2.When are people smartest
3.I have a tree in my hand.What kind of tree is it
1.six legs—— forelegs in front and two in back.
2.When it's sunny,beacuse everything's brighter then.
3.It's a palm.
1.forelegs/'f&::legz/ n.前腿,音似four legs(四条
3. palm/pa:m/ n.棕榈树;手掌